Earn Money Are you earning money with microjob sites?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Microjob sites aren't all that in-demand like paid to post sites, cos of their low pay rate per task, coupled with their task complexity. I've been to many micro job sites, their tasks and pay rate simply discouraged me from continuing with them.

Microjob sites like Hive-micro, Picoworkers, microworkers, clickworker, appen, Toloka.yandez etc. Have tasks which they are offering low pay rate upon its complexity, that's why majority of people aren't looking up to most of them to earn from. They see them as being too demanding for their liking. Doing whole lots of tasks consuming much of your time to earn pennies.

I am doing Picoworkers not with consistency, I visit there when I feel like, perform some voting tasks and use my time for other earning gigs too.

Are you earning from any microjob site?

Laughs, you're always amusing me with your comments dear. I am very much eager to earn money full-time online, use the funds to expand my offline business to yield enough income. That's why applied for the cambly job since k have experience when it comes to teaching. I've spent time with little students even some adults to teach them what they need to know.
It's nice we all are also interested to make money online but it seems like you are looking for so much opportunity to make money .I think the best thing you really have to do is just to concentrate in one. if you're interested of becoming a freelancer you should just work and focus on that or maybe you are interested of becoming a transcriptionist you can just focus on that alone.

You make be lucky working with picoworkers. I am not on my own case. I was forced to work with it when there was no forum again. It took me more than 2 days before I got how it worked and more than three hours to see the task that I though I can easily do, only for me not to be rewarded without any reason.
Picoworkers job is hard if you choose the higher paying tasks. They have other simple tasks like sign up offers, voting etc. When I have free time I take just 20-25 minutes of my time to earn $1 there. At times I earn around $2.5 a day solving some tasks for clients which doesn't take me more than 2 hours a day.

if you really want to make money online then you should don't devote your time to micro job platforms because you cannot be able to make anything tangible. I also have an account with picoworkers but I do not use it because the first job I did was time-consuming and the pay was very little.

You make be lucky working with picoworkers. I am not on my own case. I was forced to work with it when there was no forum again. It took me more than 2 days before I got how it worked and more than three hours to see the task that I though I can easily do, only for me not to be rewarded without any reason

You make be lucky working with picoworkers. I am not on my own case. I was forced to work with it when there was no forum again. It took me more than 2 days before I got how it worked and more than three hours to see the task that I though I can easily do, only for me not to be rewarded without any reason.
The tasks on picoworkers are time based so if you do an offer when the number of people they need have finished performing it you will not get paid. What I do is before I do an offer, I check how many slot left.

I've tried the options I listed here. The only one that worked for me in all that I've tried is "Picoworkers. Picoworkers have tedious task request from its clients that brings the job. I don't do those ones that is too demanding, I focus on doing the simple ones especially when I'm chanced. I don't do it often like the way I am with forums.

You have even try enough to be combining all these online opportunities together with you school because a lot of people will not be able to do, that is why am trying to raise good money before I enter into the higher institution because I don't just want to lose my concentration when I am in school.that will really help me.
That's nice, it's good for you to save enough money and never combine your online earning with school. It will make school go through you just as it's going through me. I hardly read at nights, just me and my phone surfing the internet and checking the latest ways of earning money online in order to make other payments offline to sustain things going..

At the moment I am not focusing my attention on transcription at the moment cos it will be demanding for me now, I am simply doing the task I can handle at the moment then focus on the remaining part of my tertiary institution that will come to an end this year.
Maybe in the future I'll consider transcription again, I am more focused on forums, and learning other ways of earning money online.

I have secured web design, but I am not expert at the moment I am still learning.
You have even try enough to be combining all these online opportunities together with you school because a lot of people will not be able to do, that is why am trying to raise good money before I enter into the higher institution because I don't just want to lose my concentration when I am in school.that will really help me.

It's nice we all are also interested to make money online but it seems like you are looking for so much opportunity to make money .I think the best thing you really have to do is just to concentrate in one. if you're interested of becoming a freelancer you should just work and focus on that or maybe you are interested of becoming a transcriptionist you can just focus on that alone.
At the moment I am not focusing my attention on transcription at the moment cos it will be demanding for me now, I am simply doing the task I can handle at the moment then focus on the remaining part of my tertiary institution that will come to an end this year.
Maybe in the future I'll consider transcription again, I am more focused on forums, and learning other ways of earning money online.

I have secured web design, but I am not expert at the moment I am still learning.

My experience is that I only get one withdrawal from pickoworkers. The rewards are quite a bit for the initial level, but will increase as the level increases. Because the task for the initial level is between $0.03 - $0.1.
Maybe it's better, if you have another account on several micro sites so that it adds more income.

I am thrilled and at the same time surprised how you have been able to get to know most of this website that you have just mentioned above. I have been searching online for the best opportunity to make money but I have never come across any of those website you have just mentioned. Nice one. that means you are really serious to make money online.
Laughs, you're always amusing me with your comments dear. I am very much eager to earn money full-time online, use the funds to expand my offline business to yield enough income. That's why applied for the cambly job since k have experience when it comes to teaching. I've spent time with little students even some adults to teach them what they need to know.

Microjob sites aren't all that in-demand like paid to post sites, cos of their low pay rate per task, coupled with their task complexity. I've been to many micro job sites, their tasks and pay rate simply discouraged me from continuing with them.

Microjob sites like Hive-micro, Picoworkers, microworkers, clickworker, appen, Toloka.yandez etc. Have tasks which they are offering low pay rate upon its complexity, that's why majority of people aren't looking up to most of them to earn from. They see them as being too demanding for their liking. Doing whole lots of tasks consuming much of your time to earn pennies.

I am doing Picoworkers not with consistency, I visit there when I feel like, perform some voting tasks and use my time for other earning gigs too.

Are you earning from any microjob site?
I am thrilled and at the same time surprised how you have been able to get to know most of this website that you have just mentioned above. I have been searching online for the best opportunity to make money but I have never come across any of those website you have just mentioned. Nice one. that means you are really serious to make money online.

I once enrolled for a micro job site which I cannot even remember the name but it was concerned with downloading of application and registering with them. I found out that the tasks we are very demanding and pay was a little because the bill as low as Just 0.2 dollars.
That's very low earnings from such kind of app. You'll even spend more than you earn from the site, which doesn't make sense at all. That's why we ought to analyse it's benefits before being active on any earning app or website. Being there and sacrificing more than enough and earning peanuts is simply waste of time.

I once enrolled for a micro job site which I cannot even remember the name but it was concerned with downloading of application and registering with them. I found out that the tasks we are very demanding and pay was a little because the bill as low as Just 0.2 dollars.

I have not earned from any micro work websites but I have worked on one before. I have worked with picoworkers to be precise. I started working when tendri was on a break but I was so unlucky not to make anything from the site and since then I didn't bother trying to give it a trial again.
I've tried the options I listed here. The only one that worked for me in all that I've tried is "Picoworkers. Picoworkers have tedious task request from its clients that brings the job. I don't do those ones that is too demanding, I focus on doing the simple ones especially when I'm chanced. I don't do it often like the way I am with forums.

I have not earned from any micro work websites but I have worked on one before. I have worked with picoworkers to be precise. I started working when tendri was on a break but I was so unlucky not to make anything from the site and since then I didn't bother trying to give it a trial again.

I started with click sense few years ago. I open an account as a virtual assistant on the website. You are going to be surprised if I tell you that I quit the same day. The reason is that I spent about two hours just to earn one cent which is very terrible.