Earn Money Are you earning money from Picoworkers?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Picoworkers is one of the best micro job site when it comes to reliability and fast payment. Just that earnings aren't much there, due to the kind of tasks you're asked to do. Some jobs do pay higher but requires lots of commitment from you accomplishing them.

If you're new in the frame of internet and looking for extra money accomplishing jobs for clients who post those micro job tasks, then you should consider picoworkers. Cos it's the best when it comes to platform for microjobs. Their are some workers there for earn more than $100 a month doing tasks for clients. Those kind of workers are very much accustomed to doing such kind of tasks.

Are you earning from Picoworkers?

Share your experience about the sit.

AfriPeeps Official

Truth is I am not earning from picoworkers in fact I haven't joined the website, but I have heard about the website and your thread has given me a great insight on what kind of website picoworkers is. I will give them a try as soon as I am through here, I hope they are worth the stress.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have tried them out in the past and I was able to make up to 0.5 cent from the platform but ever since then I do not have time to concentrate again because it is so stressful before you can be able to make something out of it ,I'm just concentrating on paid to post site for now.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I know this website when trendri was on pause and bizdustry reduced their rewards. I was fascinated with the fact that it has more tasks to be performed to earn. I quickly did a tskd for someone only for the person not to pay me. I was posedooff as a newbie on the website.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I had to google to find out what exactly was picoworkers. Now that I know what picoworkers is will I work on this site? No, never. I am not a person to work for peanuts. When I can earn $5 just for posting ad an on my instagram page, why would I consider working for a microjob company.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Pico workers is a legit micro job site,a friend of mine introduced me to the site,to be sincere I don't find it easy to make money from pico workers,their task is a bit difficult compared to the credit you will earn,as you said before earning more,you have to complete a difficult task which requires commitment.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I had to google to find out what exactly was picoworkers. Now that I know what picoworkers is will I work on this site? No, never. I am not a person to work for peanuts. When I can earn $5 just for posting ad an on my instagram page, why would I consider working for a microjob company.
I usually see the option of monetizing an Instagram posts with ads. But I don't know how it works, that's why I never tried it. Do you need some certain amount of requirements to be certified to get monetized through the insta ads? I'm simply a novice at insta that's why the ads isn't known to me.

Raiyan10

Yes. I earned more than 30$ from picoworkers. The site is legit it pays. But they do not veriy KYC . it took 1 whole month to approve my KYC. And in compare of all small job sites i pays more in per task. But the tasks are always less than 1000 and many employers rate the job unsuccessful without any reason. And the site do not take any actions

prolimonitos

Pico workers is a micro job site. My friend showed me this site and their tasks a bit too difficult for credits you earning.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The platform is quite a very good platform that people who are looking for ways to make money online can venture into and make money provided you are dedicated enough. I have an account with the platform but I haven't really been active because they kind of tasks there doesn't really interest me