Are there legitimate crypto currency investment sites?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
When it comes to Fiat currencies, we always see different sites that claim to be able to help us make money from our investment. Even though most of them are scam sites mostly run by scammers who are willing to help you get rid of your money, and we need to always be careful about such investment sites.

I do not know if it is the same case with crypto currencies. Do we have any legitimate websites where one can invest either Bitcoin or any other crypto currencies and then be hopeful that you will make something tangible as profit every month, week, days or as the case may be?
Do you know of any legitimate one? I personally believe there's none, but I don't know if it is because of my ignorance.

Josemendez

Verified member
I think just as there are scammers when it comes to making money through fiat currency , there is also scammers who uses various strategies to dupe people online using cryptocurrency ,such as Ponzi , pre sale , Airdrop etc.

Infact it is now more common with cryptocurrency ever since cryptocurrency has gotten enough attention from people , and it is quite a big challenge to investors.

However , none is forced into these scamming programs , everyone is allowed to make proper research before investing in any cryptocurrency program. Checking the review of the project can be helpful ,despite having paid reviews.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I think just as there are scammers when it comes to making money through fiat currency , there is also scammers who uses various strategies to dupe people online using cryptocurrency ,such as Ponzi , pre sale , Airdrop etc.

Infact it is now more common with cryptocurrency ever since cryptocurrency has gotten enough attention from people , and it is quite a big challenge to investors.

However , none is forced into these scamming programs , everyone is allowed to make proper research before investing in any cryptocurrency program. Checking the review of the project can be helpful ,despite having paid reviews.
You are right, no one is forced to invest, but so many people just want to make riches over night and they do not think twice whenever they see tempting offers from the so called crypto currency investment websites. Even to take time and read up reviews from trusted review sites like trust pilot seems to be a difficult thing for most people that is why you realize they always fall for scam.

One thing I bear in mind always is the fact that I won't ever turn a millionaire from some sites online. At least I should be able to identify what was it I did before turning rich.

It seems there are lots of scam crypto currency investment channels on telegram because that's where I read about different negative things happening concerning crypto currency investment.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Almost all the Crypto currency investment sites are nothing but advance HyIP investment sites that usually have short life span. The few mining sites where you can invest your Crypto currency safely pay less. The best alternatives lots of people engage in investing their Crypto currencies now are the savings plans from Exchange platforms like luno 4% annually and Binance 8% annually, another option is staking your coins in wallets that supports staking , currently I have staked my Tron in my trust wallet. You can search more.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Almost all the Crypto currency investment sites are nothing but advance HyIP investment sites that usually have short life span. The few mining sites where you can invest your Crypto currency safely pay less. The best alternatives lots of people engage in investing their Crypto currencies now are the savings plans from Exchange platforms like luno 4% annually and Binance 8% annually, another option is staking your coins in wallets that supports staking , currently I have staked my Tron in my trust wallet. You can search more.
I have read about the savings plan on crypto currency exchange platforms. I do not seem to find it interesting though, because the interest rate is not much as I had expected it to be since it is something that one has to wait for up to a year. At least they should have considered like ten percent interest.

I understand with them though, it is not going to be easy of they plan to settle everyone with a high interest rate.

About the investment sites, if one gets to know about a legit one that pays small, you can still manage with them, but a lot of us want somewhere that we would make a lot of money and this makes scammers to continue coming up with different tactics that would make us invest.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think there is actually two sites i can tell you about that you could actually give a try , if you need returns on your crypto investment , the first one i would suggest to give a try is the binance saving platform. I think there is a fixed interest you get for saving your crypto currency on the platform , the second one i would suggest you give a try os storm gain platform. You also earn. Interest for saving your crypto on the platform , so this are actually sites you could give a try