Are There Any Free Survey Sites That Do Not Pay People?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Online surveys are one of the ways of making money that are utilized by many people. There are many survey sites that pay people for sharing their ideas about certain products. However, I have also noticed that there are a few online survey companies that do not charge any money to participate and send surveys. I am not sure how successful they are, but they do indeed exist. One such free online survey platform is Survey Monkey. You will not get paid to answer questions on that platform and I think the creator of the surveys will be charged to create surveys. It is quite different from other paid survey sites. The plans range from $25-$75 and more but it all depends on the kind of plan you choose.

There is another site known as "FreeOnlineSurveys" where survey creators are not even charged for creating surveys and probably the person answering the surveys will also not be paid for answering surveys. However, they also have a few business and special plans which you can purchase, as those plans offer a much better variety of services. I think that these free surveys might be a good option if you plan to start a new business and you would like to get started with surveys, but if you want to get much better data and information about your customers and consumer habits, then you would have to opt for paid surveys as a marketer.