General insurance Are there any available insurance plan for college students

Phabbyfundz

As a college student we are often time faced with some unpleasant happening or situation and would like to have a possible means of scaling any situation we find ourselves in.
I think insurance Is really good to have a proper backup or aid during the times of crises, but for a college student are they any available insurance plan available to us , and what kind of insurance is that called. Many would want to have this kind of insurance plan, and as a college student myself I would like to know the available insurance plans available to us college students and their benefits.
If you have any recommendation I would like to hear more or know more about it, and which insurance company would you advice we get those kind of insurance plans you would recommend from.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The only insurance policy that I think is available for students should be health insurance policy. This is because the health of students do deteriorate because of the stress in reading and some other things that they involve in which makes them very prone to being sick and other sort of disease.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Being a college student or not, I think there are some certain insurance policy that anyone can buy and benefit from. Like someone that aspire to buy a liability or life insurance, I don’t think there is any age restriction that guides it. So it can be bought by anyone regardless how old the person is

Jamoflondon

Verified member
If you ask me, generally, I think the best insurance policy for a college student is the short term insurance, normally I think it is meant for everyone although I don’t if it give regards to age but if not, I guess it’s the right option for anybody interested in getting insured

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If you ask me, generally, I think the best insurance policy for a college student is the short term insurance, normally I think it is meant for everyone although I don’t if it give regards to age but if not, I guess it’s the right option for anybody interested in getting insured
What is short term insurance. The way you talked about it and even recommended it for students shows that it must be an important insurance policy to be adopted by every student. And you even said it is not only student that can benefit from this insurance but anybody as well can do the same.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah I think there are insurance available for college students , there is health insurance package for teenagers, children , depending on your age level and range and you could pick that one , so pick the best insurance policy and go for it then do whatever you are willing to do

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Being a college student or not, I think there are some certain insurance policy that anyone can buy and benefit from. Like someone that aspire to buy a liability or life insurance, I don’t think there is any age restriction that guides it. So it can be bought by anyone regardless how old the person is
That's true. In fact, there is no age limit to any insurance policy. There is only limitations to some as a matter of contingency. But to me, I don't really see the benefit of life insurance policy to students. This doesn't mean that your opinion is wrong. But I only think life insurance should be for someone that has families or some people to take care of..

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Provided you're 18 and above you're considered as an adult which means you can get started with any insurance premium policy and reap the benefits in the future. College students can enroll into pension insurance scheme and save gradually from their young age to a certain duration of time especially during old age to earn financial benefits as pensioners.