Are shitcoins really profitable ?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
What I understand about shitcoins is that it is the type of cryptocurrency with no useful potential and as Such they do comes in trillions and quadrillions. Another characteristics of a shitcoins is that with as low as $5 you could be able to acquire millions and billions of such cryptocurrency.

Base on my experience there are some shitcoins that could possibly make an investors richer but this will depend on how you are able to invest immediately in such cryptocurrency , sometimes this will always depend on luck since you may not likely be able to understand the future of such cryptocurrency.

I have seen a lot of people and I know a lot of my friends who are investing in shitcoins for long-term purposes because they consider that if such cryptocurrency could make it to 1 dollar that they could make millions of dollars from the little money they have invested.

Base on my research and from my understanding shitcoins is a risky investment because the future potential of shitcoins are not always predictable , in this case there is a high possibility of losing but low possibility of succeeding, because I this I consider Investment in shitcoins as a risky investment.

What do you understand about shitcoins, do you invest in shitcoins ?

The word "Shitcoins" refer to those digital tokens that have no value at all. Shitcoins also refer to those coins that had some sort of value in the past, but now they are declining quickly in value for many reasons. As far as I know, Shitcoins are not profitable and this is the reason why they became Shitcoins in the first place. There could be a time when such kind of coins could be profitable initially, but as the market investors pull away their investments from such kind of coins, they lose the value and become worthless.

A newly launched coin could lose value quickly. In fact, some could lose value within a few weeks if the project behind those coins are not performing well or if the project itself becomes a scam. Yes, scamming by the token owners is also one of the biggest reasons why coins lose market capitalization value and overall circulation in the market. this is the main reasons why is it often advised to invest carefully in newly developed digital coins. You may never know the intention behind the creators of the token. In short, these kinds of coins might seem profitable at first, but nothing is guaranteed.

You can actually profit from shitcoins if you are lucky enough to buy and sell when the value is still high, but this can be pretty risky cause no one can actually predict when the coin would drop. You could buy it today and in the next day the value would drop to zero, which could lead to losses on your part.