Are get paid to watch videos just a waste of time?

V

.V.

I saw an ad while surfing the internet, it said to get paid to watch videos. I found out that the videos are ranged in length i.e the longer the video the higher the amount you expect.
The videos are mostly just ads for products in the market. So my question is this, is it worth it? Watching videos cost data way more than posting or clicking, so is it a waste of time and money? Are the payouts bigger than that of paid to post sites?

Ahmedo24

Verified member
The paid to watch videos is actually a time waster to me because we subscribe to limited data services and by the time you compare what you will earn form watching videos with those heavy ads been displayed with the data consumption you will discovered that what is earned is less than what is spent but in countries where they have access to unlimited data they can always engage in such site to earn free money and luckily.some tier 1 countries even earn more watching videos with their unlimited date compare to us .

Jonaville

Yes I have come across sites like this too. They pay you to watch videos, the higher the video, the higher the reward. I even registered on one (I've forgotten the name of the site). However, these sites are a total waste of time. You have to clock a particular amount before you can withdraw and it is not easy to meet this target. Moreover, when you do meet the target, the bring their unreasonable referral requirements. How can they say that you need to have a minimum referral of 50 before initiating a payout? 50? That is totally unfair and uncalled for. In the end, it will still not work. A friend of mine managed to get the 50 referrals (don't ask me how, even I was surprised ?) but his account was shutdown. Reasons are unknown till today.
So I can't waste my time on sites like that.

Peppul

Well many of they are just pure scam and a waste of time and resources.. I ventured into one sometimes ago and believe me at first I was happy that the dollars were accumulating and I kept devoting my time to even earn more, but it gets to a certain stage it was even difficult to earn a dollar in a week but I still continued, after getting to the minimum withdrawal I made a request, up till now have not been paid and it's almost 2yrs now. So it's a waste of time.

Khezo

To me sites that allow you watch video to earn are waste of your precious time and data. You get paid peanut at the end of the videos and all and not to talk of the minimum withdrawal limit they site on their sites before you can be considered for payments which actual what I hate the most about them. Instead i prefer coming to sites like this one to make the little money online. Its better and more stress free and anyone can do this to get the money.

Lyrrex

Not all could be a waste of time, but a lot of platforms promising unrealistic payments to do certain tasks such as: watching adverts, playing games and survey are a total waste of time.

Mahmoud2019

For me uts unless better to paid by wrrtien than watch and wast hr time ⌚its important also and mostly platforms for watching is not paid and alittle who give money and its cheap amount and if any site offer 1usd for video its scam?just be ware guys