Are all jobs with high-attractive salaries worth taking.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Many people today fail to see that not all jobs with huge and reasonable amount of salaries are absolutely what taking because majority of them have a lot of huge task and duties that are very overwhelming . It is not that there is absolutely no individual that can take over by Such job vacancy but what I am trying to say is that , you must be very careful so as not to fill up a particular job vacancy in a particular business organisation that is absolutely not for you , because your personality and your job description doesn't fit into such category even if the salary of such jobs is high and reasonably paying .

We individuals do not want to feel embarrassed possibly in areas that concerns our work that is why we want to only work in places that we feel comfortable and satisfied . Our satisfaction uncomfortability really matters when it comes to choosing a particular job vacancy or a particular type of business that we intend to establish . we should ask proper information about the particular job that we have been chosen to take over so as to be sure whether we absolutely feel the room .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Not exactly , businesses and jobs today that have or seems to have huge attractive salaries that are very eye-catching and mind appealing and not clearly what we think they are . They are like wolves covered in sheep's clothing , that is basically one of the way that I can like him some high paying and prestigious business to . As a business owner do not try to fall for all high paying jobs and businesses because not all of them seems to be very easy advisable to take . Many marriages and meaning young relationships have been broken as a result of one of their spouse or one partner finding himself in a very prestigious job and probably high-paying job that requires almost all his or her time that he or she has in a particular day , thereby restricting him or her from interacting and communicating with his family members or with his or her dating partner more effectively and efficiently . And the other spouse or partner seeing this could actually take a walk or leap .

Make enquiries of the particular job you intend to take over before accepting it , so as not to get into hell beautified with flowers , but in this case get into a particular difficult and time-consuming job that is just beautified and made appealing with it high and attractive salary .

arunima25

Verified member
Financial compensation provided in a job gets the most attention when one is applying for a job. These handsome offers can actually blind you and fog your thinking. But then one has to consider a lot of other variables too before applying for a job or accepting any offer.
Work satisfaction and a good work environment is equally important. If these two get ignored in the lure of getting a handsome salary, one might land into a toxic work culture. And this can be really damaging in a long run. It can lead to a lot of mental and emotional stress and health issues. No money is enough to buy you work satisfaction and mental peace.
One should also keep into account their personal capacity and stamina. Some people are workoholic and they enjoy long working hours as long as they enjoy the work. Most of these handsome paying jobs come with huge responsibilities and long working hours. This can be overwhelming in long run. It can interfere with all the personal spaces like family time, vacation etc. One has to keep all this in their mind before accepting the offer and not only go with high salary. Look at your personal situation and go for a job that will suit you in long run and is sustainable.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, the thing is thet a lot of good paying jobs have very crazy working time and duties. This is why the job comes with good Pay and other perks which will keep one in the job for a very long time. Some people are money motivated just psy them good money and you would get the best from them. Some people are workaholics so you are sure of getting them at their desks daily so the money from the job is worth for them and they wouldn't want to trade that for anything.

So back to your questions yes a job that comes with a good pay is worth it for me. Provided I wouldn't be abused physically, mentally or psychologically. I don't need anything that will take away my peace. If it is about just doing my work to the best of my knowledge then I'm game I'm prepared to take the job.

Etini

Valued Contributor
There is a combination of factors you have to consider and be sure there are working for you before you consider taking a job. Salary rate is one of the important factors but beyond it, other factors might make you consider if a job offer is with it or not.

One of such factor is time. Some high-paying jobs don't give an employee the time to do anything reasonable for himself/ herself. They would want to own the entirety of your time. And for me, time is an important asset I don't carelessly give out. If your job offer would take so much of my time, I would never accept it.

The other factor that is beyond good pay is the working conditions provided by that organization. Some organizations have such terrible working conditions that would make your job laborious for you even with your high pay. I don't like stress and and I won't take a stressful job.