Review APPFlame - Earn money by playing games on mobile

greenieS

Verified member
Hello guys,

It is the first application that I present here and I highly recommend it (from my own experience). It is an application on the phone (I use it on Android, I don't know if it works on iOS), at registration you receive a bonus of 9444 coins and you have to register to play some games to make coins. In my opinion, it is the best application of its kind because it offers you quite a lot from my point of view (100 coins / minute played, 150 coins / minute played, 80 coins / minute played; it depends on which game you install).

➡ What is ”APPFLAME”

APPFLAME is an Android application where you download some games and play on your phone through the application and you are paid for it.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH ”APPFLAME”?

It depends on how long you play on the phone. I also took out 5 euros in 2 days. (paypal)

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?

Below is a detailed presentation, followed by my reff link. I specify that it is important to register on my link because you receive 25% per day from what I produce (and I do somewhere at 7,000 - 10,000 points) so you will receive somewhere up to 2.5k points per day in vain. (considering that 9998 points = 0.54E). We help each other, you play and I win from you, I work daily a lot and you win from me. :)

As a withdrawal you only have PayPal and the following packages:

• 2000 COINS - 0.84 RON (0.17Euro)
  • 9998 COINS - 2.5 RON (0.50Euro)
  • 19796 COINS - 5 RON (1,04Euro)
  • 48506 COINS - 12 RON (2,44Euro)
  • 94130 - 25 RON (5,08Euro)
  • 186376 COINS - 50 RON (10,17Euro)
  • 276768 COINS - 75 RON (15,25Euro)
  • 365334 COINS - 100 RON (20,33Euro)

Depending on how you have converted PayPal, it will automatically convert when you receive the payment.

I tested the first payment yesterday, I received 9444 at registration and with the first game I immediately made 9998 COINS (I installed a game I played a few minutes at 120 coins / minute) and I received the payment on the same day, yesterday - 2.5 RON - 0.52 EUR in PayPal.

Another cool thing I saw is that if you sign up on my affiliate link, you get 25% of what I produce and I get 25% of what you produce. So we both help each other equally and I personally work quite often and a lot on this application. I have a few games at the moment (slotomania, another slot game, wsop poker that I play daily).

DOWNLOAD

If you have questions, I come here every day and answer you :) at the beginning you will not have many games to install; you have to install the recommended ones there and after if you don't like them you can delete them and others will appear.

6.png

5.png

4.png

3.png

2.png

I am waiting for your reviews here and let's help each other in large numbers, after all we all play on the phone and so we have an extra motivation, because we are paid.