App like Paypal (free) that gives 5€ per referral (available only in Europe)

Sir Edy

I want to talk about the app called Verse. It's similar to Paypal, since you can pay to your friends in your contacts and withdraw your money into your bank.
NO MINIMUM THRESHOLD, but you have to verify your account with an official document or passport to withdraw the money.
Its best feature is that it gives you 5€ per person that you refer AND the person that uses your code will ALSO get the 5€.
Besides, it has weekly events and promotions that allow you to earn some extra euros. It is free and you can check their website typing Verse in Google or verseapp on Instagram (they are verified and have 1M followers). Unfortunately, it's only available in Europe right now. If you are interested, tell me so I can invite you and we can both get 5€.

I want to talk about the app called Verse. It's similar to Paypal, since you can pay to your friends in your contacts and withdraw your money into your bank.
NO MINIMUM THRESHOLD, but you have to verify your account with an official document or passport to withdraw the money.
Its best feature is that it gives you 5€ per person that you refer AND the person that uses your code will ALSO get the 5€.
Besides, it has weekly events and promotions that allow you to earn some extra euros. It is free and you can check their website typing Verse in Google or verseapp on Instagram (they are verified and have 1M followers). Unfortunately, it's only available in Europe right now. If you are interested, tell me so I can invite you and we can both get 5€.
I am interested in the app. But the problem is that I am not from Europe. I am from Nigeria. I have seen many payment processor company give bonus for referring. But the required deposit from the new members in other to get paid. Is the app not like that also? And can I withdraw the bonus?