Any legit surveys

Weearon

Does anyone have some legit sites none iv found ever work/ are worth the time For instance iv seen 30 min surveys for like ,15 pence not worth it to even try

arunima25

Verified member
I would say that there are many legit paying survey sites. But I am yet to find one that pays good for the time and effort that you put in there. Surveys are considered as one of the most popular ways to earn online. But then they are not the best paying one. Survey sites come with the following issues
1. They favour tier 1 countries. Many of these are global ones but they favour certain geographic locations. There are more surveys and better rates for tier 1 countries. Other countries are not favoured much.
2 . Disqualification..Even after getting a survey invitation, you are not assured of completing it and getting paid for it. You might get disqualified mid way. And that's frustrating. Because you are not paid for the time and effort that you have put in before being disqualified.
3. Low pay rates.
4. They can be monotonous.
So, my suggestion would be to invest in other ways like forum sites, writing articles, freelancing etc to earn online. You can fill in with some survey sites to make some easy money. Explore and see which ones work best for your geographical locations. Stick to only a few good ones as you would not want to waste a lot of time on surveys for very little earnings.

rubesh

Valued Contributor
I would say that there are many legit paying survey sites. But I am yet to find one that pays good for the time and effort that you put in there. Surveys are considered as one of the most popular ways to earn online. But then they are not the best paying one. Survey sites come with the following issues
1. They favour tier 1 countries. Many of these are global ones but they favour certain geographic locations. There are more surveys and better rates for tier 1 countries. Other countries are not favoured much.
2 . Disqualification..Even after getting a survey invitation, you are not assured of completing it and getting paid for it. You might get disqualified mid way. And that's frustrating. Because you are not paid for the time and effort that you have put in before being disqualified.
3. Low pay rates.
4. They can be monotonous.
So, my suggestion would be to invest in other ways like forum sites, writing articles, freelancing etc to earn online. You can fill in with some survey sites to make some easy money. Explore and see which ones work best for your geographical locations. Stick to only a few good ones as you would not want to waste a lot of time on surveys for very little earnings.

I completely agree with your assessment and suggestion. Surveys definitely can be quite frustrating because of all the issues you mentioned. It can be a bit difficult to find good, legitimate survey sites that pay good for the time and effort put in. It is important to carefully evaluate different survey sites and compare their pay rates and other benefits to decide which one works best for you. Investing in other ways like forum sites, writing articles, freelancing, etc. can be a great way to make some extra money, while using surveys as an occasional side hustle. With a bit of research and patience, you can find reliable survey sites that are worth your time and effort.

jularze123

I'd recommend using Paidwork. I've been using it quite a long time and made already 2 withdrawals. There are sometimes very long surveys but they always tell me how much time I should reserve for the survey. It's free to use and sometimes happens that I don't have available surveys so I watch there adds and they also pay me for that. The thing is that I need to make at least 10$ to make the withdrawal but I managed to gain such amount quite fast, so I really recommend it

arunima25

Verified member
I'd recommend using Paidwork. I've been using it quite a long time and made already 2 withdrawals. There are sometimes very long surveys but they always tell me how much time I should reserve for the survey. It's free to use and sometimes happens that I don't have available surveys so I watch there adds and they also pay me for that. The thing is that I need to make at least 10$ to make the withdrawal but I managed to gain such amount quite fast, so I really recommend it
I see your geographical location to be Poland. I am not sure if the site would work equally well for third world countries and Asian countries. $10 is also a very high threshold to request the payout. It would not be easier to reach that amount very easily unless there are frequent survey invitations and it does pay some good amount for each survey.
A few information about the survey site would be helpful
1. Do we get surveys through invitation in email or do we need to login and chech?
2. What's the survey length and payrate,?
3. What is the mode of payment?
4. Is it a global survey site?
5.How long did you take to reach the payout?
6. Are there frequent surveys available?
7. Is it easy to qualify for surveys there?
It would be helpful if you could throw some light on these queries.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Thank you for the information about Paidwork. I just checked this survey site. It seems to be a very interesting site. I already completed 2 surveys. There are not any other surveys available for me, so I will try to do some other tasks. It is wonderful that I can work from my laptop and I can also install it on my phone and work from my phone too. I have been looking for a legit survey site and I have just found it. Thanks a lot again. I am grateful to you.

Calin8324

Does anyone have some legit sites none iv found ever work/ are worth the time For instance iv seen 30 min surveys for like ,15 pence not worth it to even try
You can try surveyfuncy.com . They have surveys with high payout , like 5 minutes survey 5$ and you can make up to 50-60$/hour