Any good survey site paying???

D

Deleted member 27583

Hello members!!! I want to call our attention to something I always notice online, and mostly is from the referral sites that do with surveying and so on like that.. Since when have been going to all this site and register with them, but deals with surveying before you could earn a token, i never see the one that paid after all the task giving for the day...
So my question now is that what is your experience on most surveying site ,have you ever been paid before through just to survey in their site or by doing other task giving to you???

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I would like to mention about one such site that has paid me quite a good amount in the past few days or a month, I would say. The site is SurveyTime, as this is one of the finest sites in terms of earning per survey I would say. The reason being that it pays you 1$ or at least 0.5$ for each survey you qualify there. Also, the best part is once you enable browser notifications there, you will receive notifications for it and you have to open it that time when it appears.

So, it is good in the sense that you don't need to spend much time browsing for surveys on the site.