Analysis of prices BTC, ETH (28.12.2020)

Root

BTC
Last weekend, the bull run continued and yesterday afternoon the bitcoin price set a historic high around the 28,378.00 USD mark. At this point, the Bitcoin market dominance index exceeded 72%.

By the end of the day, the pair rolled back to the average price area, but the capitalization of the cryptocurrency flagship remains above $ 500 billion.

The hourly moving average EMA55 kept the BTC price from a deep retracement tonight and it is very likely that the bulls are aiming to continue their run into the 30,000.00 USD area.

The recovery to the maximum zone is still taking place at small volumes, and if at this moment the bears are able to seize the initiative, they will try to push the price back to the POC line area (23018.79 USD).
btc.png

ETH
Before the end of last week, buyers were able to form a powerful bullish impulse and on Sunday the ether price broke through the resistance of 700.00 USD, renewing the annual maximum around 715.00 USD.

By the end of the day, the trading volume decreased and the price rolled back below the 680.00 USD mark, but tonight buyers tried to restore the pair and returned to the high zone in the morning, having tested the level of 717.00 USD.

If the bulls can continue to rise, they will test the upper border of the green ascending channel, and if sellers try to seize the initiative, they will push the ETH price back to the area of the four-hour moving average EMA55.

eth.png

I am very sure that ethereum is heading to $1000 ,with the way it's increasing i think about a lot of people are entering the market the pride keeps on increasing to a very large extent , so ethereum price may drop but i think it would still increase to a large extent after getting to $650 again , so its not best to sell now for long term traders because there are still high hopes of the price rising to a very large extent i think based on my experience with trading , while i think for bitcoin the price might get to $30000 and would increase to a large extent i think , so i think by next year we should really be expecting a very high increase in the price of bitcoin like it might get to $50000 soon and this would be very good i think , because we all hope for high increase, while you forgot to add litecoin which is moving forward and heading to $200k and i think that very soon litecoin price would get to $400 by next year abd this are my prediction of those coins , i just hope the coin reach that extent

yeah exactly. I'm also sure that BTC will increase more and more. ETH going down and up but also have a hope on it too.

What a year for Bitcoin! From 4k earlier this year to 28k currently. It has faced a breakthrough this year and is getting more popular with time. I believe it'll touch the 30k mark anytime soon.