An wholesale business

Faith B

Starting a wholesale business is one good business that is profitable all over our countries

Most people would not stay without having drinks or even wine to entertain their visitors some go as far as buying bottle water for their visitors instead of sachet water, they buy in pack so they don't lack any of this drinks in their home

Let's talk about parties
People getting married, birthday parties, get together, conference meeting, e.t.c so many occasions requires drinks and they don't buy just 1 (one) for a party of about 30 and above invites or a meeting of 10 (ten) to 20 (twenty) person's.

Let's go down to food
Food are also needed in some occasions,
Importing bags of rice or get a company that uses truck to bring bags of rice is another idea, not just rice, spaghetti, different types of indomie, different types of groundnut oil. import this items mentioned or buy within your country.

You can buy them in different size and different types so as not to lose customers that need their desired product, and the quantity they like to buy.
If you are looking for a good business to start up, here is an idea cause everything I mentioned up there are things that has to do with the stomach, and people don't joke with their stomach especially our children so there is no way you can't sell.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have a friend who is a wholesaler of local shampoo and herbal soap. He is looking for retailers so that he would be like a trader who buys a bulk for distribution to his retailers. His target are those living in a residential village because he said that neighbors are the best customers. They are near you so they can easily buy by just calling you or by simply knocking on your door. Now he has only 5 retailers and still counting because he has many prospects. He is going to buy a delivery van when he gets more than 10 retailers which I think is easy for him because he is good in marketing. For sure he is earning good as a wholesaler.