Altcoins to shine in 2021

Josemendez

Verified member
This is my personal opinion ,and no one is forced to accept it.

If you are very observant , you will discover that bitcoin and ethereum has been showing a bullish run in terms of increase in their price value.

Statistics has also shown that these two cryptocurrency are the coins that have other tokens built on their network. Most times when these two top coins rises , the coins built on their network rises too.
for example , litecoin and Bitcoin cash built under ethereum network has been on the rise ,since the bullish run of Bitcoin.

To me , some of the altcoins will surely have a bullish run this new year , we just need to buy now that there price is affordable.

Below are few suggestions ; Chainlink , ADA , Tron , Doge , KAVA , BNB , lead token and others

This is my personal opinion ,and no one is forced to accept it.

If you are very observant , you will discover that bitcoin and ethereum has been showing a bullish run in terms of increase in their price value.

Statistics has also shown that these two cryptocurrency are the coins that have other tokens built on their network. Most times when these two top coins rises , the coins built on their network rises too.
for example , litecoin and Bitcoin cash built under ethereum network has been on the rise ,since the bullish run of Bitcoin.

To me , some of the altcoins will surely have a bullish run this new year , we just need to buy now that there price is affordable.

Below are few suggestions ; Chainlink , ADA , Tron , Doge , KAVA , BNB , lead token and others
I've been reading about this for a while now and I feel like next year will be a big year for the Bitcoin family. We should consider altcoin on preference. I have been search a lot yesterday. I check the price of XLM and XEM. Its price is increasing with constant rate. I suggested to a friend to buy one of them. He benefited a lot today and he told me that I have benefited a lot from obeying you.
I think buy any of the other cryptocurrencies of this family which will give us a lot of benefits in the feature time.
If we buy a currency with a little money, it will not disappoint us. I really appreciate all of your research and think that what you have written is based on feature statistics.

I also developed such incentive and feeling that altcoins will increase rapidly as time goes on. With the way Bitcoin and Ethereum is going at the moment it is somehow predictable now. That the coins sharing same block with them are going to move higher too. Already those coins are on the rise recently since their sister coins are rising, they will be risen too. Litecoin, Bitcoin cash, Erc20, Eth2.0, etc. Are on the rise. They are the coins build on the Ethereum blockchain. Since Ethereum began rising this coins also followed suit to rise also.

Dogecoin is already shining, it has risen to more than 300% of it's value that was last month, I lost my doges worth $15 last month and now the value is 45-50$, It was a loss of those affordable coins. I have a little over 200 tron left after losing 400+ tron. This was a mistake at wrong time. I never had ADA, KAVA or BNB, Only tried in Kava airdrop, but was late even after completing the survey. I am trying to get cheap coins now with not a high price, low price Altcoins are into list. others in my list include UNISWAP, TRTL, EOS, ETN etc.