Home Insurance All you need to know about homeowners insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Misuse of Title prefix. Use the right prefix.
Homeowners insurance is an insurance premium that should be bought by all homeowners. The comprehensive homeowners insurance covers damages related to the property insured. It covers situations that arises from theft, damages on properties, fire outbreaks, storms, floods etc

All the applicable loses covered by this type of insurance are clearly stated in the insurance policy. What is interesting about this type of insurance is that it covers you if you are responsible for damages on someone elses properties and it covers damages if someone gets injured within the premises of yo

ur properties.

On a last note, it's an interesting type of insurance because it also covered medical challenges that occurred within your property. Think no further, take this type of insurance policy very seriously.

What's your opinion on homeowners insurance and what more do you know about it?

Nite

Valued Contributor
Home owner insurance is good for financial security against the property in case of any kind of external attacks which can result in damage and losses. Buying a house is a long cherished dream that most people achieve after years of hard work, that also calls for a protection plan, so a robust Home owner insurance is very important.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Home owner insurance is good for financial security against the property in case of any kind of external attacks which can result in damage and losses. Buying a house is a long cherished dream that most people achieve after years of hard work, that also calls for a protection plan, so a robust Home owner insurance is very important.
You have hit the nail on the head because most homeowners need to buy this type of insurance.
It's a pity that in my home country, most of the homeowners do not know anything about the house insurance not to talk of buying one. The advantage is that it covers injury in the premises of the property.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be frank, if this insurance policy does exist as you explained, then it is worth considering. Most time, insurance doesn't cover the damage that one causes intentionally. It is always cover those incidents that happens when we don't even prepare for it all. So it amazes me that this insurance covers accidents cause by the insured.

Mika

VIP Contributor
In order to buy home insurance, you need your own home. When I say own home, I mean the property documents should be in your own name. I do not have a home, therefore, I do not have a home insurnce. Home insurance can be highly beneficial if you live in disaster prone location.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
To be frank, if this insurance policy does exist as you explained, then it is worth considering. Most time, insurance doesn't cover the damage that one causes intentionally. It is always cover those incidents that happens when we don't even prepare for it all. So it amazes me that this insurance covers accidents cause by the insured.
What excites me the most is that it also coveres you when you damage someone elses property.. isn't that great? It is! It's a type of insurance that one need to consider because it's very comprehensive. Unfortunately, most homeowners in my country don't do this and they don't event want to hear about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.