Aliexpress Alternative for Dropshipping

Mika

VIP Contributor
For a lot of dropshipping businesses Aliexpress is the go-to place to outsource products, however, there are a lot of Aliexpress alternatives where you can find good products at a cheaper price, and even faster shipping times. Here are some options to choose from

Banggood: Since not many people use this store for dropshipping, you can find unique products, which means you have high chance of selling if you use this company for your dropshipping business.

Deal Extreme (dx.com): This dropshipping supplier is not well known but you can try this one as well. You can find cheaper products having good quality. They have warehouses in the US, so you can ship products faster if your customers are in the United States.

Other dropshipping suppliers that need mentioning are CJ Dropshipping and DHGate. While choosing the supplier, all you need to remember is where your buyers are based. It makes sense to use a company that has warehouses in the US if the buyer is based in the US. If the warehouse is in China, and the buyer is in the US, shipping time will take very long.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you check the pricing, you will see nothing compares with Aliexpress. Aliexpress offers low pricing compared to any other dropshipping suppliers. The only drawback of Aliexpress is they have slow shipping time. However, thus problem can be addressed by looking for suppliers having warehouses in the US. The only dropshipping supplier that can be compared to Aliexpress is CJ Dropshipping. The pricing on CJ Dropshipping tend to be higher than Aliexpress but it his warehouses in every continent and every parts of the globe, therefore, they have fast shipping. Another feature of CJ dropshipping is integration, this website can be integrated with a lot of ecommerce platforms, which makes selling easier. If you want to dropship, choose between Aliexpress and CJ dropshipping. I don;t know Deal Extreme, I have heard of Banggood as well as DHGate, however, I have not tried myself therefore, I cannot say anything about these dropshipping suppliers.