Algorand is expected to hit $3 in few weeks

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Algorand will hit the $3 mark, as predicted by the expert. ALGO is now trading between $1.6 and $2.14. It refused to break out at roughly $2.14. The bulls have been unable to push it above the level for the past two months.

Algorand is one the cryptocurrencies that showed very promising trend over the weeks. The bulls would be able to push the price in the region of $3 and it would take effect if the bulls persistently take control of the market. Presently, the bears are in control of the market. Some days back, the the volatility level is very low and it showed indecision. Neither the bears and bulls are in control of the market.

According to technical analysis, a full bull flag is on the way. The bull would aim for an all-time high of $3 by pushing the price over the $2.14 resistance level. It will hit $3 in a few weeks, according to the research.

I will hold the coin following the prediction of the trusted expert. However, it's not a financial advice. Invest when you are fully convinced of the trade.

Kingstone

I used to see the coin on Binance and I do not know how promising the coin is. With the Omicron variant taking control of the market as all coins are suffering a huge loss and seeing that this coin will reach a new all-time high of $3 seems not too correlated. We all see what is going on with Bitcoin and the altcoins.

It seems you have the coins in your wallet and you are determined to hold them. That is great and I hope it yields more profits in the coming weeks.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have not done any special research about this cryptocurrency before and I am also sceptical about investing in any cryptocurrency during this festive period ,because the possibility of all cryptocurrencies going down is very high since most people are likely to withdraw some of their crypto assets to celebrate the Christmas, some cryptocurrency can have the possibility to increase in value because of a certain projects they are handling just like ethereum did some few months ago.. technical analysis may be accurate depending on who is predicting but this is not really a full assurance that the price might actually go as it is predicted. It is important for us to do our own personal research.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have never heard about the Algorand coin, but after reading about it, I will start following this coin and see if it is something that is worth investing. The truth about cryptocurrency predictions is that no one could be sure if the coin will hit any kind of specific mark. We can analyze the market based on our knowledge and this is what many experts did in regards to Algorand coin. Let's see what happens, but I personally do not think that this coin will reach $3 within a couple of months as predicted by people. It would be hard for this coin to reach that mark if the market crashes due to some reasons.