General insurance Affordable Health Insurance For The Unemployed.

Moni

Being unemployed can be a financial downside. You may depend on your family to cover your daily expense like food and place to live.

Health insurance is something that everyone need and not everybody have because of this the financial burdens. Any emergency such as car accident or broken bone will require adequate medical assistant.

If you are unemployed, you need to find health insurance to prevent this from happening. COBRA is a law in which people could be eligible to remain on an employer's health insurance plan even after they lose their employment.
The most idea for this coverage is someone who is between jobs and is in need of long term help. It can last at least a year to choose who qualify, but the premium amount is still an expense that someone employed individual may not be able to take care of with their lack of income.

One can also shop around for typical health insurance. Many free internet are proven reliable by the Better Business Bureau Online. You can get help finding the most affordable health insurance that will fit your specific needs.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Well, the country I live does not provide any health insurance for the unemployed. Infact, you can not be unemployed in my country and be thinking about how to get a health insurance for yourself, you won't even be thinking about all those stuffs lol. But I think in the western world, the government may provide health insurance for the unemployed, I'm not sure.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Like I said in my last post. Things like this don’t really work in my country because it’s a corrupt country, Actually, it’s a good process and it really helps a lot which means having a health challenge will not make you put your financial burdens on other people around you and will not also stop you from making money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Just like other people have commented, this may not work in some countries especially some countries that have been grouped into weak and failed states. This may be as a result of lack of financial capacity by the government to carry out this policy or as a result of too much corruption.