arpan092

Affiliate Marketing is one of the best way to make money online but it is not so easy to promote an offer to the targeted people.
ClickBank, Digistore24, Warriorplus all those are the best. There are two way to promote an offer. One is free traffic method and another is paid method.
I think one of the most powerful free traffic is Quora. After that Money making forum.

metal6666

Hi @arpan092, may I ask which is better ClickBank or WarriorPlus? I tried Warriorplus, and you are right that it is not easy to promote products or services online.

arpan092

Yes I know. But ClickBank is one of the best marketplace because their conversion rate is too high. But it is not allowed in my country.
Do you know about CPA? Which method do you follow to promote an offer?

MarineDragon

Affiliate Marketing is one of the best way to make money online but it is not so easy to promote an offer to the targeted people.
ClickBank, Digistore24, Warriorplus all those are the best. There are two way to promote an offer. One is free traffic method and another is paid method.
I think one of the most powerful free traffic is Quora. After that Money making forum.
In my opinion, one should first look for the offers/verticals they want to promote and bring traffic to, then they should look for affiliate networks that provide those offers and vertical using sites like affplus, then finally check for reviews on forums like affiliatefix, check payment terms on affpaying. If you lack experience, you should filter out the newbie-friendly networks out of the list and apply for an account.