Affiliate Marketing: Sovrn Commerce (formerly VigLink)

cmoneyspinner

For those interested in affiliate marketing, I recommend you try: Sovrn Commerce (formerly VigLink)

WHY? Because they have thousands of merchants, and it is global. Many of those merchants offer PPC (Pay Per Click) which means you don't have to sell a product. The person just needs to click the link that leads to the merchant's website.

There are 2 ways you can use the affiliate links.

* WAY Number 1: Install a code on your website and it works seamlessly with your content by converting certain keywords into affiliate product links.

Frankly, I don't like this way. I prefer the second way.

* WAY Number 2: Install the Chrome extension and create monetized links straight from your browser.

This way has proven to be very successful. I don't have time to go through the list of merchants because there are so many. However, while I am browsing, if I come across a web page, I can click on the browser extension and it will let me know if it is a Sovrn Commerce merchant. If so, it will generate a link that I can share via social media or wherever.

I use the browser extension to easily create affiliate product links and then share them via my Twitter account.

For example, where I live (in Texas) Kohl's is a popular retailer and it is also a Sovrn Commerce merchant. When I browse that site and end up at a product page, I will click on the browser extension and it will show the “Estimated Earnings per Click” and generate a link for me to share. It's called the “Anywhere Link” because you can share it anywhere. In my case, I share it via Twitter. But you can use Pinterest and Facebook as well or even your eMails.

I receive payment via PayPal. But I have had more account for years, when the company was VigLink. I am not sure of the various payment methods they use now that they are under new ownership.

Hope this info helps you earn money.