AFFILIATE MARKETING AND WHAT IT MEANS

Wealthlysimeon

Affiliate Marketing is one of the trending online business that many young men, women and even some older adults are delving into. So see no reason why you should be left out.

Now

What is Affiliate Marketing ?

Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts.

In simple put. It means advertising other people's products, and you get paid whenever a customer buy from you or through your link.

Some of you may be asking "what are we selling'?

You can actually be an Affiliate Marketer to a company that sells or produces physical or tangible commodities

House agent is another example of Affiliate Marketing

But in this case what we are selling is not tangible meaning you can't touch it.

It's is also called Digital Product

Digital product or e-goods are intangible goods that exist in digital form

Examples are

Wikipedia articles;
Digital media, such as e-books,
Online courses
downloadable music,
internet radio,
internet television
streaming media; etc.
Or a piece of information that will help you accomplish some certain desire or task.

FOR INSTANCE
A student that plans to travel to Canada for his Masters or Ph.D but has little fund for the preparation.

He May stumble on an ebook, or a course that contains procedures and steps on how to relocate to Canada as a student with less than $1000

He will be compelled to buy the ebook because the ebook has steps and procedures that will help him achieve his/her goal of travelling to Canada with just less than a 1000$

Now in digital marketing, there must be a company or an organization that you need to be registered to for you to be their AFFILIATE MARKETER

Meaning there must be a company or an organization that produces or provide what you are to market

Some of these companies are:
1. ShareASale
2. Clickbank
3. CJ Affiliate
4. EXPERTNAIRE
5. eBay Partner Network Inc
Etc.

The company you are registered to are to pay you for any successful sales that comes from you as their affiliate Marketer

Some persons here may want to ask
"How much will I get from one sale"?

You are paid a commission of 30%, 40% 50% of any digital product sold depending on the product

For instance, someone bought a product through your Affiliate link.

If the price of the product is 30k you will get a commission of 9k, 12k and 15k depends on the Affiliate commission that comes with the product you're promoting

WHO ARE WE ADVERTISING TO?

A digital Affiliate Marketer does not need to go from house to house or on the street advertising his or product

This is where social media comes in.
You advertise to targeted audiences on social media

You can advertise through
1. WhatsApp contact
2. WhatsApp groups
3. Facebook friends
4. Facebook ads
5. Email marketing etc.
Any platform that will drive traffic to your product

These companies has stipulated date for payment. Some may be
1. weekly
2. Monthly
It all depends on the company

The payment method used to receive payment could be Local Bank etc.

NOTE:
You need have the following:

1. Good smart phone
2. Good internet connection
3. Bank account and your ATM card for online transactions
4. Dedication
5. Persistent

And the most beautiful part of it is that you do not need to be experienced in the field before you start milking money from it.

IN CONCLUSION
Affiliate marketing can earn you up to 750k a week if put in the required work and dedication
There's nothing like free money, you have to work smart.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing simply means selling other people to earn commission. Affiliate marketing is one of the popular money making model online. Affiliate marketing has been in existence long before the advent of internet.

I fell in love with affiliate marketing because it is the first model I stumble upon when I started with journey on how to make money online.

It was affiliate marketing that gives me the first $400 or online. I was an affiliate on Amazon associates program where you sell physical products to earn commission.

One of the beauty of affiliate marketing is that you can run it on autopilot. you said you talk once and money keeps coming in regularly.

I need to tell you the truth that you need to reach a level of expert before you can make this happen and start making money with affiliate marketing on autopilot.

You only need a website which you will use to set up a landing page. After that you setup a traffic system that will help you to generate consistent visitors to the landing page which you are going to use to build list of subscribers.

Traffic is one of the essential part of affiliate marketing. You will make consistent income if you know how to generate target traffic for the office you are promoting.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks for sharing , affiliate marketing is another field entirely with its own wide system that every marketer needs to learn and understand , they also have a strategy and they also have different way a marketer can be used to market a product to get an effective result.

Affiliate marketing may seems to be a difficult online business to a lot of people most especially those that don't have a natural interest, they might start to believe that it is an online business that requires a good communication skills and strategy and people who do not really have all those in place may likely finds it difficult to make money as an affiliate marketer.

For me I may decide to engage in affiliate marketing only when I don't have any other way of making money online because I can't really convince people or start marketing a particular product because to me I believe it is something that will require a lot of time and dedication which is something I do not have now.

Thank you for the enlightenment , This has given me so many people the understanding of what they need to know about affiliate marketing.. from there they can determine if they will likely be interested in it in the future or not.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is one of the most talked about online business currently and many people have capitalised on this fact to make a whole lot of money from it. one of the best things that makes people to consider venturing into this lucrative business is because you actually do not need to have your own product before you can start making money from it but you simply promote other people's product and make your commissions. Affiliate marketing has a lot of opportunities for people looking to make money on the internet but before that you must understand that you must have a very good traffic source for you to be able to make sales. if you have money then it will be easier for you to succeed in affiliate marketing because you will be using paid ads which is usually very much effective when it comes to promoting affiliate products compared to free ads. If you do not have money then you should focus on building your audience in various different social media platforms like Instagram or tik-tok and from there you can start promoting affiliate product and make a whole lot of sales. Using Facebook is also very effective when it comes to promoting products.