Advertising using Google ads

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Google ads are services that Google offers to business people who want to make their business known many at times.
In this thread we will see how it works and the ways to get started and furthermore we will see the bad sides attached to this mode of business promotion.

First of all you may bear witness with me that at many points you will find out that you see ads of may be a watch, phone, dress, cutlery or any other commodity pop out on your screen while doing something in a particular website. Infact as I write this their is an ad that is right there at the top of my screen which if I have interest in the stuff I will click and find out more about it till I finally get to purchase the good and get hold of the service being advertised.

Now the reason why this is a good way of letting your service of good known is because a large number of people use the net. To add even opportunities available are being advertised such as employment offers or any likes of this.
The way forward that I personally know is by getting registered to a website and letting the administrator know you are interested in advertising your product on that website. Though there may be others that do not accept ads in their website majority do.

Now, the bad side of this type of advertising is that at many times it creates nuisance to people and I personally won't be interested in something when I see it as a nuisance. Many of us hate it when you are surfing a site and an ad pops up and fills up your entire screen with just a small place to click to cancel it which if not careful you'll be clicking on the ad and you'll have to wait till it loads before you get out.
But nevertheless, this is a good way to advertise.
What do you have to add to this?
Share in the comment section.