Business Insurance About business insurance

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Business insurance is just the means to protect business against downfall or bankruptcy. This type of insurance policy deals with your business and it serve as a shield or guard to protect your business. As long as you worry more about the premium aspect and you keep to it then I don’t think there is any negative thought you should be worried about concerning the insured business.
Where this type of insurance comes in is when the insured business is facing a hard time and what I mean by a hard time is the time when the business experience more losses or rather no profit at all, you know when business is at a stage like this then it’s getting to a bankruptcy stage. That’s when the business owner make a claim for the compensation from the insurance company.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have actually been a living witness of somebody who benefited up to 1 million naira from an insurance company during the lockdown. This was because he had made claims that he lost a lot of money because of the pandemic and that was also covered in the insurance policy so they paid him that amount