Review About Advego

O

onesteptosucces

I must say that I was driven not so much by an interest in making money as by a desire to study the very system of working on the Internet. Working for Advego became for me, perhaps, a very useful study tour of forums and websites. But the Advego exchange itself gradually gave the impression of a dirty kitchen.
From the very beginning, I was perplexed by the open speculation on intellectual property, which is why I immediately abandoned the idea of putting articles up for sale: you sell an article for a pittance along with the copyright to it, and someone else makes a lot of money on it. No serious author will work under such conditions. Advego is an exchange only for those who are completely devoid of copyright ambitions.
But there is room for amateurs. Professional knowledge is not needed here, here you just need to be able to deftly rivet words on any topic. They call this copywriting, or unique author's text . That's just funny.
And what they call rewriting is a modified plagiarism performed at the school level (rearrange words in someone else's text, replace them with synonyms, etc.). That is why there is so much information on the Internet that is disseminated according to the principle of a damaged phone.

KURTAULI

Advego is a good platform if you do not have access to other freelancing platforms. Assignments are very small and cheap. If you have a writing talent ADVEGO is a very useful platform in this regard. As a web developer, this platform is not profitable for me. Completed tasks very slowly prove it is a very big inconvenience. I processed the image with the help of Photoshop and my assignment was confirmed after 1 week