A Simple Side Hustle To Earn a Lot of Money

Mika

VIP Contributor
Working on side hustles can be one of the best ways to make money because you can do it in your spare time and you do not have to spend a lot of time. If you want a profitable side hustle, here is a simple side hustle that can be done even by unskilled people to make a lot of money.

Go to a site called zapsplat.com. This is a site where you can download a lot of sound effects for free.

Download sound effects

Go to youtube and then upload the sounds

Give a good title for your video, and use proper keywords. Define your sound video properly, and use keywords like ASMR, Tingles, and Binaural Beats. These keywords are trending keywords on youtube.

Can you get views and earn revenue on these videos? Yes, you can. You can actually get a lot of views on these sound videos because a lot of people use such videos for relaxation.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have come across a lot of sound effect videos on youtube, I have even watched or let's say listened to these videos. Some of these videos are really relaxing. When you are stressed out, when you want to fall asleep quickly, you can try these videos. These videos also have a lot of views. I have even checked the channel that brings out these videos but interesting these channels do not have tons of subscribers yet they have a lot of views on the video. This implies that these videos have audience. You can tap on this money making potential. I don't know the site mentioned by the OP, but I know a lot of other platforms where you can download sound effects for free, you can also get a lot of free video clips, you can embed the sounds to these clips and publish on youtube. This seems to be a good niche.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I love these things but uploading sound effects without any kind of video, doesn't really make sense?.

I think it is important and necessary you add some kind of videos to it like motivational videos and so many other things. It is also very important and necessary to check very well if the sounds are not copyrighted before you upload it in your channel if not you may get a copyright strike which will automatically reduce the chances of your channel being monetized.

If anyone is looking for places to get free videos without any kind of copyright strike I think using pixabay may actually be a very good option. There are several videos in which you can download for free on the platform ranging from different niches and use it on your YouTube channel. You can also search for creative Commons videos and add it with the sound effects to make it look professional.