A race horse jockey can be a millionaire if he is a good rider

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My wife has 3 brothers who were racing horse jockeys. The eldest is a star jockey which means he is in the top 10 earners regarding the wins of his rides. The 2 other brothers are just mediocre riders who earn their keep to feed the family. But the eldest had 3 houses and fancy cars.

My wife said that a star jockey is like a popular actor who has fans,. The owners of race horses would trust the star jockey more than the ordinary jockey. When a jockey wins in a stakes race with big prize then he earns a commission. At present my wife has a nephew who is also a star jockey. The nephew had a hard time in school so he decided to just follow the footsteps of his father who was a mediocre jockey. Fortunately the boy has talent and now his finances look good.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Oh never knew about this, there are different unique ways money can be made. It is just to search inward and see how the money can be made with whatever skills or talents that we have. This horse jockey sounds very interesting. Do one needs ti buy a horse to use for this or how?