Crypto A growing number of mayors in the United States want to be paid in Bitcoin.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
A developing number of city hall leaders in U.S. urban areas need to be paid in bitcoin. At the hour of writing, no less than three city hall leaders and one chairman have said that they will take their next checks in bitcoin.

The principal city hall leader to say that he will be paid in bitcoin is the chairman of Miami, Florida, Francis Suarez, who tweeted Tuesday, "I will take my next check 100% in bitcoin."
Reacting to Suarez's tweet, the chairman choose of New York City, Eric Adams, tweeted that he will take his initial three checks in bitcoin when he gets to work as chairman of NYC.Following Adams' tweet, Suarez said in a meeting with Fox Business that he won't simply take his next check in bitcoin yet will take his whole compensation in BTC.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Since Bitcoin is raising in popularity, I was expecting something like this to happen. In the future, many transactions will be made through cryptocurrencies and we are heading towards a digital age. There are already many organizations that have been paying salaries in cryptocurrencies and many businesses have also adopted cryptocurrencies as a payment method.