A GOOD TIME TO START

Su2026ga

Reasonable Start-up Time
Many young people find it hard to believe when someone becomes a millionaire in an age. The question is what age should start a business. Overseas, young people start their career very early. The book "Teen Entrepreneurship" sets up examples of successful startups at a very young age in the US, UK, Australia, ...
Those children have done many things that adults may not be able to do. Many teenagers own a million-dollar company when they are at the age of "not yet full of food". In Vietnam, most young people still depend on their parents. In particular, many college graduates still have to ask their parents for money. The fact that parents still provide money makes many people live passively and have no independent thinking.
If you really want to learn business, you need to have a good preparation both thinking and learning from the spirit of the previous person.

Phronesis

I've always felt that as a teenager you should already be making your first million if you're determined to get what you want.
Here in Nigeria, the way our teenagers and youth makes the making of money so easy through the wrong means makes it very annoying and difficult for the serious ones to get something to legit to do because they are all tagged as one, (scammers) which shouldn't be.
I just hope things gets better by the day.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This is a good topic to inspire the younger generation. I have no qualms when the teenager would make a start up. What I do not like is when the teenager is fully engrossed in the business that he has no more social life. We have to remember that being a teenager comes only once in our life and if they miss it then they will never experience the joy of friendship at that age. My take on teenager engaging in a business is only on a part time basis. He should have a time for socializing especially in developing a good relationship not only with friends but also with classmates.

Seyesystem

Timing in business is very important especially when starting a new business because there is always time for everything but the time to start a new business is when you are fully matured.When it comes to business the best time to start business is when you are matured and fully prepared for the business which involved enough capital to start the business and you must have the full knowledge of the business you are entering into. Successful business requires hard work from the owner so that the business will be successful in it business environment. To me once you have enough capital to start the business and you have the required knowledge of the type of the business you want to start then go ahead and start the business age doesn't matter when it comes to business what matters is knowing what you are doing. In business money determine every thing including time to start and how the business Will be successful.

Unique23

Business time is not limited ,it is unlimited so we should not see that what time of business , we should be start it anytime anywhere. It is not necessary that what is your age I think there is no age limit . you can start it any time of age.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
There is no certain stage that somebody should start business.
In fact before you gave birth it's very good to open an Account for your unborn child because no body knows what tomorrow holds for us. And you can also buy shares on behave of your children so that by the time they attain the age you can now release to them. Teach your children how to do business so that when they grow up they will be good at it. There is no time to start but NOW..

Ummigal

A teenager still have lots to learn about business and life in general. It's advisable an a teenager who is really interested in business is to find a mentor in the line of business that he/she wants to do and learn from the mentor(s) experiences and mistakes until when you get to 19 This is because the way a teen thinks now won't be the same way he would think in the next 4 to 5 years time. It's very important to mature a little before entering into the business world. A child should first of all focus on improving his knowledge on business. Its called apprenticeship