Earn Money A brief exchange on cryptocurrencies

neneflmanis

I think everyone has their own preferences in trading and whether the signal provider is beneficial to them depends on their trading style and knowledge. I think trading indicators are also useful because cryptocurrencies are very volatile and young people today are smart and willing to take risks for better returns, unlike me who will only look for steady returns and think it's not a good idea if there is high risk. They only think about the profit, not the whole journey. At the same time, young minds tend to explore things and enjoy the journey they have to go through in order to take risks to succeed. In short, everyone's investment philosophy is not the same, so whether a project is good or not depends mainly on whether its characteristics match your investment preferences

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I know some people that trade without indicators and I know some that do not use indicators. But you have to choose either to be trading using indicators or may be trying to be using either of the two analyzes that we have, that is fundamental or technical analysis before you can trade.

F

Funmluv

I don't know much really about trading crypto currency or crypto currency exchange, but I will be glad if someone can teach me and put me through So I can start trading on my own. I have seen people post screenshot of profits they have made online, massive ones that sometimes I feel like they are lying

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Someone thay taught me crypto trading told me that I need to do away with reading candle stick for now and focus on fundamental analysis where I can be reading of crypto news in order to trade without stress and less loss. Though I still want to learn how to read graph.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Someone thay taught me crypto trading told me that I need to do away with reading candle stick for now and focus on fundamental analysis where I can be reading of crypto news in order to trade without stress and less loss. Though I still want to learn how to read graph.
Lolz, my advice is that if you are thinking of going into trading it is for you to combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis at the same time, reading of candle pattern can actually help you to predict the price movement of cryptocurrency . And also you will still need some fundamental analysis to know the news that is circulating around the crypto space

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not think one would do anything just for learning something. If there is no money involved, people will stop doing a lot of things that they are doing. Even learning is related to making money because you learn in the hope to earn better one day. People trade or invest not to experience the journey but to make money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Lolz, my advice is that if you are thinking of going into trading it is for you to combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis at the same time, reading of candle pattern can actually help you to predict the price movement of cryptocurrency . And also you will still need some fundamental analysis to know the news that is circulating around the crypto space
But you know it takes grace to know how to read the chart. That's what I was told. He told me that I should not even focus on learning his to read it. He gave me some tools though I have forgotten most of them. But he talked about the technical and fundamental analysis as the basic things to know when it comes to crypto trading.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
But you know it takes grace to know how to read the chart. That's what I was told. He told me that I should not even focus on learning his to read it. He gave me some tools though I have forgotten most of them. But he talked about the technical and fundamental analysis as the basic things to know when it comes to crypto trading.
This is what a lot of leaders are always trying to say just to put fear in the minds of people who are really interested to learn about this thing. what you need to understand is that if you're really passionate about understanding how to predict the volatile market it is possible that you can learn it within a period of not more than five months.