6 Methods To Make Money In A Month

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi everyone!! Do you need extra money? The answer is ' Yes, I do', I guess.
So, you can check these 6 methods below in order to make some money in a month.
I hope that you will find them interesting and working ones for you.

1.) You can get a seasonal job and make a good income.

2.) You can look after the pets in your neighbourhood when their owners are absent.

3.) You can freelance your skills.

4.) You can sell books you have at home and you do not need them anymore.

5.) You can start your own blog and monetize it with ads.

6.) You can review websites & apps for cash.

Well,with these 6 methods you can definitely make some extra money in a month.
What do you think? You could try them now!!!

Nice compilation, it is not a gainsaying that internet has blessed us with much ways to earn money.
Hi btaliat. Thank you for your kind post and your time. It is true, that nowadays with the help of the internet we can find ways to earn some money. Of course, it is up to everyone to choose the best way and the working one for them.

All these you have said are probably ways one can earn good money both offline and online but the number two option is a bit strange to me. Although I know it's possible to earn money offline through such means in some places but I don't think the idea or practice is common or rampant here in my region. Haven't seen anyone around here earning money because they take care of their neighbors pet in their absence.
Well, freelancing business is actually quite lucrative and almost done require you to make an initial capital before earning money from it. Personally I plan on working as a freelancer in the near future to atleast improve on my online earnings

All these you have said are probably ways one can earn good money both offline and online but the number two option is a bit strange to me. Although I know it's possible to earn money offline through such means in some places but I don't think the idea or practice is common or rampant here in my region. Haven't seen anyone around here earning money because they take care of their neighbors pet in their absence.
Well, freelancing business is actually quite lucrative and almost done require you to make an initial capital before earning money from it. Personally I plan on working as a freelancer in the near future to atleast improve on my online earnings
Hi Skysaint. Hope you are doing well. Thank you very much for your well-explained post. I agree with everything you say. I know that option number 2 may seem a bit strange for some people but for some other people is quite normal. This has to do with the location. It is great that you are planning to become a freelancer. You can make a good income from it. Wish you all the best.