500gram=1000$

D

David22

Set aside a minute and read. This will change your life. NO JOKE PROVED IT WORKS! TimeBucks is a reward site where you can earn real cash for performing various tasks and activities that you already do everyday.

You can earn cash from doing things such as taking surveys, posting on social media, watching videos, voting, installing free apps, playing games, and more! TimeBucks is unique from other reward sites because we pay in real cash instead of gift cards, and we have a lot of unique tasks that we created that no other site has!

We also pay weekly via with a low minimum payout of $10. With TimeBucks, you get your own dedicated account manager to help you earn as much cash as possible! TimeBucks is free to join, and also has a referral program where you can earn commission for referring your friends! So if you’re a single mom, a student, or you’re just looking for some extra cash to pay the bills, then TimeBucks is the place for you! Here is link

Kakashi2020

That's good to hear, I've been looking for legit money making sites to earn some extra online income. But most of the sites I've encountered where bogus scam sites.
Just want to share that If a site has a high withdrawal threshold then it's a sign that it is a scam site. Also Google it first for articles and scam reviews before wasting time on a site.
I'll check your site later hope its good.