5 Ways to Get Products Accepted by Facebook Marketplace

Suba

Staff member
It's not surprising that I often hear that my friends' products sold are rejected by the Facebook marketplace, of course because Facebook has strict rules regarding products/goods sold on their platform.
In order for your product to be listed on the Facebook marketplace, you need to enter your product into the Catalog in the Commerce Manager, to be selected by the Facebook team whether the product is acceptable or will be rejected. The following are the types of products that are not allowed to be sold on Facebook: Services, Digital media, Product photos and appropriate descriptions, Animals, Healthcare or Health, Cigarettes/tobacco, marijuana, alcohol, adult products (sex toys), Gambling, Digital Financial Products (stocks) and crypto), supplements, weapons and explosives,

After your product doesn't violate the rules, here are 5 ways to get your product accepted by the facebook marketplace, as follows:
1. Write the name and type of product clearly
2. Do not use women's names on fashion products without a product description, for example using only the name, Laura23. It should have clearly written Laura Dress Cotton blue.
3. Avoid using the name Animal, or animal-like.
4. Avoid using medical and health terms in product names.
5. Don't upload photos of only certain body parts. If your product is underwear, you don't need to use a model. but you only need to upload a product photo.

Anne87

I have never had a problem putting a product on the Facebook marketplace. But thanks for the tip, it never hurts to know the basics!

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Good hints, I have another idea - use the animal.
No this is not against your ise, but it has its own reason.
Animal.lovers should also be attracted, if they find their favourite one, they will read and check seriously. For example, cat lovers will get attracted by any cat related name, image or other sources.

Also I think controversy will give name and you will get noticed. But, controversy shouldn't be too hard that may hurt other. People's feelings, this may let to boycott the business. For example you may use "fat", "overweight", ,"baldy" etc words; but avoid caste, creed, region religion problem

About photo, diffrent studies shows that body parts make effects, women are always demanded for all types of Ads, because they are used ass attraction tools, while male are used when they have abs.