5 ways to earn money

Edward Rivera

The digital industry is very large and there are a variety of digital businesses or jobs to generate money, I would like to show you some so that you can choose the one that best suits your possibilities and resources

1. Affiliate Marketing: a branch of digital businesses that grew a lot in 2020 and it goes into the sale of digital products from courses to books and the most experienced can generate thousands of dollars in a week in addition to that you decide when to work and with what product

2. Digital producer: It is based on the creation of your own digital product to later sell it through platforms through their affiliate programs

3.drosshipping: it is based on the sale of physical or digital products through the use of third parties, it works more as a distribution method and as a business but allows you to generate money in a similar way to affiliate marketing

4. Treiding: consists of the purchase and sale of assets in the financial market

5. Surveys, Reviews and customer traffic

Thank you for reading I hope this information has helped you and I was missing some options to

Last edited by a moderator:

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah, these are good areas one can indulge in online to make money. You didn’t add completing of tasks online which is a general area of making money online, which a lot people are into. But all the same the listed ones here are valid. I’m into Amazon affiliate marketing but I’m yet to make head way with it, but I’m still striving. I’m hoping I can find the secret fast to start making profit. Dropshipping is another business I need to start.