5 Ways to Earn Money Through LinkedIn.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
5 Ways to Earn Money Through LinkedIn.
------------------------------------------------

1.) You can create or join the LinkedIn groups of your interests.

2.) You can sign up in LinkedIn Profinder where you can find the best freelancing jobs.

3.) It is important to create a very good profile and never forget to update it.

4.) You can use products sections to sell either physical or digital products.

5.) You can promote products through affiliate marketing.

Hope you find these 5 ways helpful.
Your ideas are also welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

MOSIUR

You have nicely presented a piece of important information about earning money from Linkedin. Unfortunately, I have not created an account in it yet. I will do it soon.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
LinkedIn is one of the most popular platform that connects employers with job seekers. LinkedIn is not a new platform rather it is quite old one. I do have a LinkedIn profile where I have uploaded my job experience, but I rarely use LinkedIn to find jobs. This is because I believe that LinkedIn is for professional users only who have a lots of experience. I do not have much skills and experience in any field, unfortunately. This is why I mostly use forums to make money rather than seeking employment in the offline world.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Definitely having a good profile on LinkedIn can open you up to a whole lot of opportunities. I have seen a whole lot of people that got jobs through LinkedIn because of their professional profiles. It is also to join group of professionals and learn ways in which you can make money both online and offline. It is definitely one of my best platforms.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Truth be told, I know LinkedIn to be a platform where real estate agents use to promote and advertise their job. Different agencies do make use of this place to market some good home that are very suitable and comfortable for everyone. Well I do not know if there are other ways to earn money on this app, probably one could be there affiliate marketer, if they run a program for that, by such opportunity, one could use it to earn some income as well, but judging from the poster’s thread, I think it could also be used to find a job for oneself.