5 ways to drive traffic to your blog

1. Share your blog on social media

If you want to drive traffic to your blog, one of the best ways to do it is by sharing your content on social media. This will help to get your blog in front of a larger audience and can potentially lead to more traffic.

2. Use keywords in your blog posts

Another great way to drive traffic to your blog is by using keywords in your blog posts. This will help your blog posts show up in search engine results, which can lead to more traffic.

3. Use guest blogging

Guest blogging is another great way to drive traffic to your blog. This involves writing blog posts for other blogs in your niche. This can help to expose your blog to a new audience and can potentially lead to more traffic.

4. Use paid advertising

If you want to drive traffic to your blog quickly, you can use paid advertising. This involves using platforms like Google AdWords or Facebook Ads to place ads on websites. This can be an effective way to reach a larger audience and can potentially lead to more traffic.

5. Use analytics

If you want to track the success of your traffic-driving efforts, you can use analytics. This will help you to see how much traffic you’re getting from your various efforts and will allow you to adjust your strategies accordingly.

cmoneyspinner

I have tried 1, 2, and 3 and they do work.

I have not tried 4, because I can not afford it. I tried one time to use a coupon Facebook offered me for an ad but there was a glitch and it would not process. So I gave up!

As for Number 5, I know that the Google Analytics is part of the webmaster tools. It's a free tool, but I don't quite know how to use it.

Another tip is submitting your blog to a directory. If you're going to do that make sure it's a free directory.
https://technicalwall.com/blogging/free-blog-directories/

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have a blog, I earn from adsese, amazon and infolinks on my blog. In my experience, there are two ways to bring traffic to your blog.
SEO: If you do SEO and if your blog and blog posts rank high on search engines, you will receive organic traffic on your site. When you have organic traffic your revenue will also be very high, because organic traffic has a high conversion rate.
Digital Marketing: Digital marketing is another way to build traffic on your blog. You can do digital marketing in two ways, one, through paid methods like advertising, and two, through methods like promoting on social media. However, the second method works only when you have a big audience. In other words, you will generate traffic through social media only when you have a huge fan following on your social pages.
The key to generate traffic on your blog is to provide valuable content.