5 Types of Effective Digital Marketing Strategies

Suba

Staff member
To face the increasingly fierce level of business competition, business people really need an effective digital marketing strategy. Many platforms are available to reach and interact with target consumers, both free and paid, to promote business. The following are 5 types of digital marketing strategies that are most often used by business people:

1. Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the main choice for business people to increase website rankings in search engines organically, so that it will be easier for customers to find.

2. Search Engine Marketing
Search engine marketing or SEM uses paid advertising so that it will appear quickly in search engines which can increase site visits. This strategy should pay every time a visitor clicks on an ad.

3. Social Media Marketing
The large number of social media users can also be used by business people to get target customers by building relationships or interactions with potential customers and can also increase brand awareness.

4, Email Marketing
This email marketing strategy aims to retain potential customers by providing informative content, which is possible to increase sales levels.

5. Content Marketing
Content marketing can take the form of writing/articles, infographics, videos and other content that can attract an audience or retain potential customers.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have tried all of these marketing methods and I will share my perspective. Search engine marketing is highly competitive, it is difficult to rank on high traffic keywords and if you rank on low traffic keywords, you are not getting any traffic despite high ranking. Search engine marketing is expensive, you will have to pay every time, someone clicks on your ads. Email marketing can be effective only when you have a huge email list and you have genuine subscribers. Content marketing and social media marketing, both are good.