5 things you should never Try

Makah

If you follow all these guidance you will have a wonderful and peaceful lifetime
Never avoid your problems. Muster the will and courage to confront them. They won’t go away unless you act on them.
  1. Never lock yourself in your ivory tower. Before you judge people poorer than you for their values, find out and understand why they have them in the first place. Key trait to achieving this: empathy
  2. Never entertain radical beliefs.Adopting them just makes you a hateful, intolerant prick, not to mention dangerously stupid and close-minded.
  3. Never smoke. What you ultimately get for being the "cool kid" is not lasting happiness but lung cancer. It's really not worth it.
  4. Never not use your head. Don't ever make decisions on a whim. Pause and think. Weigh the pros and cons properly and factor in the consequences.

Lemy1985

Never utilize harmful language while having a genuine conversation or a warmed contention. ...
Never offer something that can hurt somebody's certainty or sense of pride.
Never cause somebody to feel vulnerable by your activities.
Never underestimate anybody.

Accurate

If you follow all these guidance you will have a wonderful and peaceful lifetime
Never avoid your problems. Muster the will and courage to confront them. They won’t go away unless you act on them.
  1. Never lock yourself in your ivory tower. Before you judge people poorer than you for their values, find out and understand why they have them in the first place. Key trait to achieving this: empathy
  2. Never entertain radical beliefs.Adopting them just makes you a hateful, intolerant prick, not to mention dangerously stupid and close-minded.
  3. Never smoke. What you ultimately get for being the "cool kid" is not lasting happiness but lung cancer. It's really not worth it.
  4. Never not use your head. Don't ever make decisions on a whim. Pause and think. Weigh the pros and cons properly and factor in the consequences.
Your thoughts are really correct,but I can't help but notice you said five things to never try and I saw four, although all of that is true and I appreciate your forum anyway I hope to see more contents from you.