5 Learning Platforms to Develop Your Career

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have been working online for three years and I frequently hear people complaining that they are unable to earn better. When I suggest freelancing, they take the excuse for not having the skills to become a freelancer. If you find yourself in this position, here are 5 learning platforms that you can try to develop your career. Interestingly, some of these platforms are absolutely free.

Coursera: This is one of the best platforms if you are looking for a free learning platform. You can enroll in online courses from top universities and organizations.

edX: This is a nonprofit online learning platform. By joining this platform, you will have access to high-quality courses from prestigious universities and organizations around the world.

Udemy: This is probably the most popular online learning platform to develop skills in a few weeks. You can access free as well as paid courses on a wide range of subjects, including but not limited to programming, business, video production, etc.

Khan Academy: This is a nonprofit organization that offers free online education. You can join courses on a variety of subjects.

Codecademy: This platform is basically for those who want to develop a career in programming. You can enroll in various programming courses.

If you want to develop career consider building knowledge and skills in the following areas

Digital Marketing: This includes SEO, PPC, social media marketing, email marketing, and content marketing.

Web Development: Skilled web developers are in high demand, and can work as freelancers or remote employees.

Graphic Design: From logos and websites to product packaging and advertising, graphic designers are needed in various industries.

Content Creation: From writing blog posts and articles to creating videos and podcasts, content creators can find opportunities in a variety of niches.

Data Analysis: Companies of all sizes need data analysts to help them make informed decisions based on data insights. This can range from web analytics to market research.