5 Billion Sale Website Review

Jasz

VIP Contributor
I've been waiting for the 5 Billion sale website to launch for months. Until they declared their beta testing, and I am excited to see the website finally launched. Even though I have gone through the website and some of its features, I will be reviewing it as a regular customer would subsequently.

I first signed up with the website and created a profile. This was fairly simple as there are clear instructions on how to do so, making it easy for anyone to use.. The website is user-friendly and has a clean design that is pleasant to look at and easy to navigate.
Once you have signed up you can immediately begin exploring, looking at the detailed information on the front page, or simply browse using links within each item.

This website recently declared how users make money by selling their data. This is not quite clear. Though they claim you do this, by using their specified browsers and extensions. You and your team earn enormously in return for selling your data and they claim your details are well protected, you can also earn as an advertiser. I'm a bit confused here as this website made so many people work so hard before the pandemic, bringing so many people into the platform, thinking you get paid after launch based on the numbers of users you brought. It seems this is not the case, they want you to bring even more people.

However, there have been testimonies, this makes me want to give it a try after clearing my doubts. You can drop your view on this.