5 Best Ways to Improve your Health Naturally

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You don't need to break the bank to boost wellness. There are simple natural ways by which you can improve your health

Avoid smoking

You need to quit smoking to boost your health.By smoking you are doing a big damage to your lungs and other vital organs

Get regular check up;

Try to get a check for your body at least twice a year. Don't wait until you are sick. Check up and treat up.

Control your weight

Be at a healthy weight rate. Obesity comes with health complications. You can avoid these tons of ailments by watching your weight.

Live a very active life

Don't be a couch potatoes, be active be alive. Go out there and be agile and strong for your well being

Spend time with your loved ones

Laughter is medicinal. So spend more time with people that will make you love and help improve your state of happiness.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
1:be more active and also exercise
2: maintain a healthy weight
3:avoid smoking
4:avoid alcoholic drinks
5:find joy from family and friends

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
You should have added to smoking other vices like drinking alcohol or taking dangerous drugs. When I quit smoking in 2007 it was a relief for my family not only for the health but also for the money. I had been spending a lot because I consume a pack of cigarettes every day. With liquor I seldom drink so that is not an issue with me.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Smoking is even the worst for our health because it can cause a lot of disease such as lung cancer and others. Combining smoking with obesity can even be the most dangerous because the body will not be able to handle this. If we do not take care of our health it is possible that we may die.pleae let's be guided and be educated about our body.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
What we eat and our lifestyle in great way determine our health. Some people are fond of eating ju k food while some people take alcohol and smoke without even regulating it. All these can not improve the health. But when we eat the right food, sleep adequately and exercise, no doubt, health will be improved.