5 Basic steps to invest in real estate.

5 Basic Steps to invest in real estate.

1. Rent a property: This very strategy involves huge amount of finance to get it done. It has, its advantages and disadvantages due to high costs that can be associated.
2. Investment groups in real estate: These groups ensure that it is easy to acquire real estate properties without hassling here and there.
3: Flipping of houses: It requires capital to flip houses and the ability to oversee repairs are very very important.
4. Investment trusts in real estate: It is when a cooperation uses investor's money to purchase and operate income properties.
5. Real estate platforms that are online: These platforms connect investors who are expected to finance different projects with real estate developers.

Shaf

Verified member
I love real estate as a way to invest because if done right, it can be very lucrative and sometimes a passive source of income.

The huge capital though is an issue and working with someone or someone's money to do business is something I've never realy liked the idea of. There are still ways one can make it work without all that like I've seen my husband do, but it requires a lot of time, patience and sacrifice.

This means one has to start planning for it from a young age, like 20 years and you start with a small business that can generate income for you which you accumulate by buying small pieces of property, selling it for profits and repeating all over again.

This way, you get capital to use on your own and you gain experience in real estate while accumulating the capital.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing , These will really help people to start up their real estate journey but for me I just consider them to really be a stressful way of making money with real estate because if you are to make money here you have to pass through a lot of things to be able to invest wisely and sometimes when an investment involves two or more people there is likely to be a problem in most cases , that is why I may be so sceptical to invest in real estate in a group .

We have to understand the fact that real estate is not a get-rich-quick scheme and only people with money and understanding is able to invest in the business wisely , if not you may even be at Risk of losing your money to scammer who are just interested in people to scam .

I know there are many ways people can invest in real estate , if we are to start investing it is advisable that we start with the cheapest one we can afford and then we grow to the more complex and profitable one. For me that is what I will do .