Earn Money 4 skills to develop during this lockdown that will make you money.

Ehunsu

improvement pill here today I want to share with you, what I consider to be the top four skills that you should learn and develop during your free time during lockdown these are skills that can make you money and we’ll also be in high demand in the near future so if you want to improve the financial aspect of your life read this article to the very end because I’m gonna be saving what I consider to be the most valuable skill for last starting off at number one.

Film making:

Film making skill this includes any skill related to the digital arts such as drawing animating photo shopping graphic design and any skill related to filmmaking such as photography videography and editing I believe that all of these skills will be extremely valuable in the future. The world economy is currently undergoing a huge shift in the way business is done because so many people are working from home and stuck indoors. Many companies have been forced to move more of their business online. This was a transition that was already happening for the last couple of years, but the crisis has speed things up tenfold now more than ever. The way a company conducts business online will determine how successful they are and one of the key components to running a successful business online are the visuals. So companies need to hire talent to create visually appealing content to film ads to design websites to help tell their story bigger and better in order to compete with their competition, which is why people with these skills will be in high demand.

Copywriting:

copywriting is essentially writing in a persuasive way. As more and more businesses move online, the need for people who can write the content or what’s often referred to as copy for email, sales pages, websites, blogs and even scripts for videos will increase drastically. These are all components that an online business needs in order to function properly in order to further their relationship with potential customers, and of course in order to sell. Not only is demand going to be high for people who excel in this skill but the pay can also be quite lucrative and because people who are directly responsible for the generation of more money, in a business are the ones who are in the best position to negotiate for higher pay. For example: a friend of mine not too long ago hired a copywriter to design a sales page for him and write a couple of emails, and he was quoted $3, 000 for his work. I could remember thinking wow he is paying this guy $3, 000 just to write a couple of pages. He's not even designing the sales page. He’s just writing but in the end he didn’t regret his decision whatsoever because his sales page was very effective and he was able to triple his initial investment personally. I believe that copywriting is a much easier skill to learn and improve on as compared to arch and film skills because you don’t really need artistic talent in order to learn how to write good copy. it’s more about understanding psychology and understanding what patterns of writing are convincing. Getting decent at copywriting can realistically be done in a couple of months of study and practice as compared to the years it usually takes to get decent at art or film making.

Language Skill

If English is not your first language, you need to develop yourself on this. This is because the Internet will be the largest economy in the future. You’ll essentially be able to tap into any market online. America, Australia, Canada and the United Kingdom which are all primarily english-speaking countries make up about 25% of the entire world GDP. This basically means that the most money to be made is within this market. So also if you’re from Japan, Germany, France or India which are ranked 3rd 4th 6th and 7th in regards to their GDP, you guys have decently sized markets you can tap into but the english-speaking markets combined is still 5 to 10 times larger than those markets, which means that you’re 5 to 10 times more likely to find work and also you’ll be able to make 5 to 10 times more money. That is if you can speak proper English. Finally last but not least the skill that I believe to be the most valuable right now is:

Digital marketing

I’ve been saying it throughout this article that the future of the economy is going to be on the Internet and the most in-demand skill when it comes to conducting business online is digital marketing. What exactly is digital marketing? well, it basically involves the ability to grow followers and build stronger relationships with this followers on any social media platform, including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Google, tik-tok, Twitter and even LinkedI. Digital marketers are the ones who are responsible for the traffic that businesses receive and this is extremely important, because without traffic it’s nearly impossible for a business to make money. It's equivalent to running a restaurant on a street with no pedestrians. I spent a lot of time developing my own digital marketing skills when it comes to YouTube and this is one of the main reasons why my channel was able to grow at such a fast pace. My digital marketing skills have also landed me many clients. As a digital marketer, you’re helping other large businesses grow their followers on YouTube and they were willing to pay you much because the traffic is much important for them to make sales.

These are the four skills that I think are worth learning and developing during the lockdown and remember guys, whenever there’s a crisis there are opportunities. So make sure to use your free time wisely to develop a skill that can position yourself to succeed.

Since the lockdown requires sitting at home most time. I will even prefer someone learning blogging and improving persuasion skill. These will help the person to be a good affiliate marketer or let is even say a drop shipper. This will still be fetching money and writing skill can make one be a good blogger.

Absolutely right, thank you for information

copywriting is definitely one of the best skill so anyone can develop and start making a whole lot of money online especially from freelancing platforms. Digital marketing is also a very good income generating venture online and a lot of people are really making a kill from it on daily basis.

improvement pill here today I want to share with you, what I consider to be the top four skills that you should learn and develop during your free time during lockdown these are skills that can make you money and we’ll also be in high demand in the near future so if you want to improve the financial aspect of your life read this article to the very end because I’m gonna be saving what I consider to be the most valuable skill for last starting off at number one.

Film making:

Film making skill this includes any skill related to the digital arts such as drawing animating photo shopping graphic design and any skill related to filmmaking such as photography videography and editing I believe that all of these skills will be extremely valuable in the future. The world economy is currently undergoing a huge shift in the way business is done because so many people are working from home and stuck indoors. Many companies have been forced to move more of their business online. This was a transition that was already happening for the last couple of years, but the crisis has speed things up tenfold now more than ever. The way a company conducts business online will determine how successful they are and one of the key components to running a successful business online are the visuals. So companies need to hire talent to create visually appealing content to film ads to design websites to help tell their story bigger and better in order to compete with their competition, which is why people with these skills will be in high demand.

Copywriting:

copywriting is essentially writing in a persuasive way. As more and more businesses move online, the need for people who can write the content or what’s often referred to as copy for email, sales pages, websites, blogs and even scripts for videos will increase drastically. These are all components that an online business needs in order to function properly in order to further their relationship with potential customers, and of course in order to sell. Not only is demand going to be high for people who excel in this skill but the pay can also be quite lucrative and because people who are directly responsible for the generation of more money, in a business are the ones who are in the best position to negotiate for higher pay. For example: a friend of mine not too long ago hired a copywriter to design a sales page for him and write a couple of emails, and he was quoted $3, 000 for his work. I could remember thinking wow he is paying this guy $3, 000 just to write a couple of pages. He's not even designing the sales page. He’s just writing but in the end he didn’t regret his decision whatsoever because his sales page was very effective and he was able to triple his initial investment personally. I believe that copywriting is a much easier skill to learn and improve on as compared to arch and film skills because you don’t really need artistic talent in order to learn how to write good copy. it’s more about understanding psychology and understanding what patterns of writing are convincing. Getting decent at copywriting can realistically be done in a couple of months of study and practice as compared to the years it usually takes to get decent at art or film making.

Language Skill

If English is not your first language, you need to develop yourself on this. This is because the Internet will be the largest economy in the future. You’ll essentially be able to tap into any market online. America, Australia, Canada and the United Kingdom which are all primarily english-speaking countries make up about 25% of the entire world GDP. This basically means that the most money to be made is within this market. So also if you’re from Japan, Germany, France or India which are ranked 3rd 4th 6th and 7th in regards to their GDP, you guys have decently sized markets you can tap into but the english-speaking markets combined is still 5 to 10 times larger than those markets, which means that you’re 5 to 10 times more likely to find work and also you’ll be able to make 5 to 10 times more money. That is if you can speak proper English. Finally last but not least the skill that I believe to be the most valuable right now is:

Digital marketing

I’ve been saying it throughout this article that the future of the economy is going to be on the Internet and the most in-demand skill when it comes to conducting business online is digital marketing. What exactly is digital marketing? well, it basically involves the ability to grow followers and build stronger relationships with this followers on any social media platform, including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Google, tik-tok, Twitter and even LinkedI. Digital marketers are the ones who are responsible for the traffic that businesses receive and this is extremely important, because without traffic it’s nearly impossible for a business to make money. It's equivalent to running a restaurant on a street with no pedestrians. I spent a lot of time developing my own digital marketing skills when it comes to YouTube and this is one of the main reasons why my channel was able to grow at such a fast pace. My digital marketing skills have also landed me many clients. As a digital marketer, you’re helping other large businesses grow their followers on YouTube and they were willing to pay you much because the traffic is much important for them to make sales.

These are the four skills that I think are worth learning and developing during the lockdown and remember guys, whenever there’s a crisis there are opportunities. So make sure to use your free time wisely to develop a skill that can position yourself to succeed.
Those above listed ways to make money online are fantastic. However, in my opinion and from my experience, the best out of them all is copywriting. Having copywriting skill has always been my dream. I have been learning copywriting since it was introduced to me in January. Although I have not been able to write captivating and attention grabbing copies, I have acquired 90% of copywriting skill.

Those skills you listed up there are top notched especially during the lockdown. They are all skills that can fetch us money even without leaving our houses. The pandemic really let us know that there are various ways of making money without having physical offices. The period increased the rate at which we make money online.

The lockdown is definitely a very good opportunity for people to sit down and learn a high-value skill because they will be having a lot of time to themselves. There are also a lot of free materials online like on YouTube that you can use to learn and get used to them.