4 METHODS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE

K

kacperrze

Writing texts

If you like writing, have a good general knowledge and also like to deal with new topics, writing texts is a good and fast way to earn something on the side on the Internet. Platforms like content. de* or textbroker. de have specialized in exactly this activity and offer the possibility to earn some extra money by writing texts. But also more general websites, such as. B. bloggerjobs. de, offer a variety of jobs for those who can and want to write texts. The earning potential is not very high, especially at the beginning, but you get quite a decent salary. Later you can earn even more if you have many satisfied regular customers and are recommended to others.

Affiliate Marketing

Proper affiliate marketing can of course also be done on the side. You don't even need your own website for that. Meanwhile, you can use almost all affiliate programs on third-party platforms like Facebook or YouTube. If you are already very active there anyway and publish content, then you can earn something on the side with additionally integrated affiliate links. Of course you should be careful not to overdo it and only use thematically appropriate affiliate links. Current offers have proven themselves well in the past, because who is not happy when you can save something. Depending on the reach of your profile, you can even earn quite a bit of money this way, but it's usually a small side income after all. Step by step you can learn affiliate marketing in this course*.

Selling on eBay

This is not about a professional shop on eBay, but about private sales. Every one of us has things in closets or under the bed that he or she doesn't really need anymore. Unfortunately, many find it hard to part with it, even though you haven't looked at it in ages. I know this very well myself. You can quickly turn this dead capital into cash on eBay. Just take a picture and add a proper description text and you're good to go. For bulky things, on the other hand, ebay-kleinanzeigen. de is more suitable, as it is mainly about regional sales. Of course, selling your own stuff is not a permanent source of income, but eh you carry some things around forever, you might as well get some money for it.

Sell your own products

Do you have a craft hobby and like to make your own products? Why don't you sell these online? Platforms like etsy offer just that opportunity. Here you can post and sell your own creations without any technical know how or other effort. Of course, you should do a little promotion for it and like everywhere else, good photos are very helpful, but otherwise, these are probably the best platforms for creative people. There are even people who make a living selling their product on these sites, even if it takes time.

Last edited by a moderator:

cmoneyspinner

When I first started writing online someone told me about sites like textbroker. They also warned me that the competition was fierce! Since I was just starting I did not want to be discouraged. So I never tried it.

Another person told me to publish my articles at sites where they allow free articles so that other people would publish your content at their sites. You could put a link in your author's bio that led back to you. That's a waste of time!

Do your best to find a site that pays you for your writing work. There are plenty.

marcusfe

All the points given are good and sure ways to make money online but there are more ways perhaps you only focus on where to make huge amount. Some of the other ways to make money online is through freelancing, pay to post forum. In fact some freelancers are making more money online that other categories of online earners. If you have a skill, you can just do well to register it on one of the freelancing site then promote your gigs and start getting sales. If you're able to maintain your quality delivery and your high positive review from buyers, you're sure continuous sales.