3 ways to make easy money online

Finger Geek

Verified member
Below are the easy ways to make money online

1. Earn easy money with SurveyTime

SurveyTime is a website that is owned by Persona.ly, is a mobile advert tech company that works with many large market research companies by providing survey campaign for the companies and offering rewards to the users that complete the surveys. They make payment to members via PayPal, Bitcoin, Amazon e-voucher and other gift cards.

2. Earn Free With CoinPayU

CoinPayU is the second in my list. It is a paid to click website that pays users in bitcoin for clicking on ads. They also have referral system that will let users earn more. There minimum withdrawal was 0.001 Bitcoin with no transfer No fees. But now they support faucetpay with low withdraw.

3. Earn With TimeBucks

TimeBucks is another paying website and it is owned by Australian comoany, Clearing Pty Ltd. This is also like survey time but the difference is that apart from survey it also has some other options to make money like, paid to watch videos, posting in social media, installing apps, playing games and more. There minimum withdraw is $10 and payment is weekly.

This are the three list of the easy ways to make money online that pays well if you are consistent and can be able to devote some time for them.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
These are some cool ways in which you can make money if you do not have a scale.

I have participated in surveytime survey in the past and they paid me $1 for every survey I completed. It was quite cool for me at that time because I was just starting out on online money making.

I am no longer participating in survey platforms because I lost interest along the way after being disqualified from a certain survey platform. I spent a lot of time doing the survey and along the way I was disqualified, so I lost interest totally.

Timebucks is also very good if you are interested in making money taking online surveys or doing other tasks. The truth is that you cannot really make tangible amount of money on survey platforms if you're not from a developed country because of many of the countries conducting the survey is are located in tier 1 countries.

It is better for you to venture into paid to post platforms like trendri or some others instead of trying to make money on survey platforms. At least on trendri, you are sure of making at least $1 on daily basis if you're consistent enough.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have tried the CoinPayU website and it is basically a get paid to click kind of website that pays you in cryptocurrencies when you click on advertisements. I have never found it to be a lucrative website and I think that it is only benefiting the owner. I have stopped working there. As far as Time Bucks is concerned, I have never tried it. I have not tried Survey Time either. Survey Time is a survey site and they never send surveys to Tier 3 countries. as far as I know. I think that there are many websites that are much better than these sites.

I have noticed that some sites like Picoworkers are much better than many other sites because there is always a lots of tasks to complete on Picoworkers. Making money on Picoworkers is not that easy, but at least you can earn a few cents within a few hours. You can possibly make one dollar within a few hours if you work hard. I have also worked on Social Seos. Social Seos are not accepting new members, but they are also much better than CoinPayu. I usually earn six or eight cents for each successful tasks.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
There are so many skills you can learn to make money. I will prefer freelancing skill, because it can make you alot of money. If you are a newcomer to the freelance article writing field, I know you are very anxious to hear about the money making possibilities.

The good news is, making money writing articles is possible, but it does involve some work. You will find that once you get established, you can start making $100 or even more per day.
Learning how to make money via article writing is a simple thing if you know what you are doing. In fact, it is much easier than you may think. All that is really needed is to write on a topic that interests you. But to be successful in this kind of job, you should know how to write original content. You can make research, it is important but you should know how to paraphrase, when And how to reference. How to check for plagiarism and grammatical errors or typos.

This is a good job. If you are not very well exposed, you can take content creation courses. You will realise you have this skill or something great to offer to the digital world, just that you don't know how to start, which is the first and hardest step. Writing between 1,500 - 3000 words for an article is not easy, and that is why the pay is high.
One can also start on ptp platforms like this one, Trendri. You will get to improve on your writing skills.

E

eldavis

I have an account with timebucks, the site is indeed legit m, but the problem I have with it is that I find most of the task Abit difficult to complete. Most times the sites do not work the way it should, I would end up wasting the 30 minutes given to me to complete it. Besides that though, it's a great site to earn from.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think it will be very good if you can upload the amount you have made on each of this platform you said in your post.

I know some people around me who have done coin pay U you mentioned in your post, often referred to to platform as a time waster. The reason is that majority of them are unable to receive your earnings after they have work hard on the platform.

Paid survey is one of the ways to make money online. But it is not a good option for someone who wants to make consistent income from the internet. The reason is that survey may not be available for you every time. This makes paid survey a side hustle to create multiple streams of online income.

I do not have good experience with paid survey. I signed up with couple of platform in the past. The sad thing is that majority of the survey provided on this platform are regional based.

Sometimes, I usually gets disqualified whenever I am filling survey provided in my dashboard. I dropped paid survey for get paid to post on forums.

I make consistent income every month just by posting my opinion about different topics online can get paid to post.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have never been able to make money with Surveys before so I don't really know much about this one you have mentioned because I am always sceptical about most of the Paid to survey website on the internet since most people are not able to earn from them .

Well if the one you mentioned is really paying then it is something I'll definitely try out but at least you should also try as much as possible to drop your withdrawal proof because that is what will really convince a lot of people that they are praying.

I've been hearing of Time buck but I never had the opportunity to make money with the website , the reason is because I don't even know if it is a website people can earn a reasonable amount of money . I have come across so many similar website like that but people will not able to make money perfectly with them and sometimes you might even stay a whole week without earning up to $1 which is always discouraging.

Nowadays a lot of people are fed up with most of this website that gives little earning opportunities , people are now concentrating in website they can make at least $1 on daily basis

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Whether you are new to the online money making game , or whether you are an old member in the online money making game there are increasing number of ways an individual can monetize to make money online . For a newbie who have the motivation to make money onlineit is advisable that he or she start from a smaller paying gig website so as to be financially equipped and knowledgeable about how online money making works . Engaging in report and writing transcribing websites is said to be one of the best small gig activities paying job a newbie or someone who is new to the online money making game can indulge himself in order to make considerable and positive amount of money online .

When he or she is now advanced and I've passed through many experience about making money online he or she can then move to higher paying an activity website . Freelancing , affiliate marketing , dropshipping , and cost-per-action marketing . is said to be one of the higher paying activity jobs an individual looking for ways to maximize his or her earnings online can indulge in . The website clickbank , upwork , and Amazon are considered to be one of the best freelancing , affiliate marketing , and cost-per-action activity websites you can monetize your time in order to earn high amount of money from .

allison001

Verified member
First of all, I really appreciate this post because your thread title matches with the post you gave. We have so many possible ways of making money online if you have the skill to do that, but talking about easy ways of making money online, sometimes it's always funny when I hear or see that. We all know that making money online isn't that easy because you have to spend so many hours on the internet before you'll be able to make a reasonable amount of money at the end of the day.

Depending on my target everyday, you can spend up to 6 or 5 hours in the internet, putting your eyes on your screen during those hours is very dangerous, making money online also requires your brain so in this way I don't think there's any easy way of making money online.

You have listed three legit ways you can make money online.
Talking about completing online survey as your first method of making money online, this method of making money online in particular is very difficult because the amount of task or surveys you completed doesn't worth the amount of credit you will get from a survey site.,so it's difficult.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't know about Survey Time as I have never heard of this site. Perhaps that's because I am not into surveys. As far as I know, survey sites are basically for the people in the tier one and tier two countries, I belong to tier 4 country, therefore, I have no chance of earning from survey. I kniw coin pay u and time bucks. These are GPT sites and they also offer surveys. However, GPT sites are also not my favorite ways of making money online. I am sure you can earn easy money from these sites, but your earning will be very small, you will also be spending a lot of time to make a small amount. In my opinion, the ehe easiest way to make money online is bu working on remote tasks available on the sites like remojob, mturk etc. You can also try freelance sites.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I want to believe that these ways of making money highlighted by the poster are personal opinions of the poster. Internet these days have provided us with much opportunities that no one can hardly say the best among them all. The very best thing is just to focus on those ones that we have much knowledge on.

Personally, I haven't tried any of the websites mentioned by the poster out for some reasons. Some of the reasons why I haven't tried them out is that two of them are survey websites and I don't like doing survey just because they are restricted to some countries and they pay less to the available ones in my country.

The other one is faucet which is mining. In mining, I do see the websites as time waster, most time, we don't always earn as much we deserve on mining. I have tried some websites that claim that they pay much though mining but at the end of the days, they only pay less in contrary to what they promise.

I am earning on some websites that I consider as the best as well. I earn on a transcription site. It involves transcribing from videos to texts.

Sikapa

Verified member
Yeah I know timebuck and is a good site to make money. Timebuck is like a pay to click site, is not even like a pay to click site but it has a pay to click options and you can as well take a survey and watch videos to earn. I even have an account but I'm not active on that site.

For coinpayU I think the earning is too small and it will be a time consuming site too but still those interested can join.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are numerous ways to make money online. I have some of my people who have tried out coinpayU but never have chance to withdraw money from the platform. These are the three top ways I make money online

Blogging
Blogging continue to be one of the profitable ways to make money online. blogging give you the call flexibility to become your own boss and workout anytime you like.

Blogging can be hands-free if you have a lot of money to invest. you are going to hire a writer that will produce content consistently for your blog.

You can also hire editor to correct some errors in the content written by day writers. You can make money to affiliate marketing with blogging. You can also make money through sponsored post on selling backlinks with guest post.

Get Paid To Post
Get paid to post is another way to make money online. If you like to participate in discussions get paid to post on forums might be one of the suitable ways for you to make money online. You only need to post consistently in order to any good amount of money at the end of the month.

Freelancing
Freelance is another way to make money online. You are going to need a skill at least to make money as a freelancer online.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are great sites you have mentioned that one can use to earn some money online. Though I have never really tried them and so I don't know if they are great for earning. I usually view survey sites and paid to click sites to be paying just peanuts. So I don't spend my time earning in them.

Personally, I love working online through paid to post forums. Earning there is so straightforward and the amount earned is so much better. It can enable me to even afford some of my expenses. I am sure that if I chose surveys and paid to click sites, I would not be earning this much.

The paid to post forums that I am currently active in are Trendri and Beermoney forum. I chose to only work in two forums because I realized that I was not productive working in so many of them. Nowadays, I can focus my attention to the most important sites that pay better and now I earn much better online income.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
For now I am not really interested to make money with most of these ways because I don't really know if they are actually paying , And from what I understand some of them might actually be very difficult for people to make money with. so I rather concentrate to raise some money on paid to post website for now then probably when I have enough money I'll consider learning a skill . I understand that learning a skill will give you a better chance to make money online compared to all this ways that won't likely give you a reasonable profit.

A lot of people are making money by mining of cryptocurrency , well I do not really see anything wrong with that but the point is that , if they are able to make reasonable money from this mining , I will personally consider it as another online business I will be interested to do but at the end of the day , they won't even be able to make up to half a dollar talkless of making up to $1 which obviously is not profitable.

Anyway I am interested to make money it must be a way I can be able to make up to $1 or at least half a dollar.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There is definitely a couple of ways in which you can be able to make some extra money online or you can even choose to make it fully or making of money passively .

1. Guest writing in journal , blogs or newspaper . If you are having a particular knowledge about a particular industry then you can become a guest writer in various kind of organisations . For example if you are somebody who has knowledge about the real estate industry you can be invited to write blog articles for websites , or you can write copy emails for people who want to send sales copies to potential clients or you can even become an editorial to a particular page of a newspaper .

2. Get paid to forums. There are so many forums that can be able to pay you for various things like this particular one . You can be able to take advantage of this opportunity because it is free and you do not need any extra requirement aside your phone and internet connection .

3. Micro job sites . Micro job sites are a little bit different from forums because you are not going to be doing a particular thing. You are instead going to be required to do a wide variety of things like opening of account or posting of reviews.

Sodiq

There are several online business and platforms you can learn from to make money in this digital age, one of the best ways to earn good and cool money online are;

DOMAIN FLIPPING
Domain flipping and domain investing Just like website flipping, is a very lucrative online business if done right, if you understand the dynamics and nitty gritty of this business, then you would be financially dependent.

Domain name flipping requires careful learning of the domain name business most importantly what's selling and what's currently trending in the domain industry, this business required little cash but vast experience and learning in other to succeed. Albeit, you need some cash to startup this business.

FREELANCING
I'm sure you must have heard or read about freelancing and how it has made life easy for many people?

A freelancer is one who have a particular skill and he/she is self employed and render different services for clients and get paid for the services rendered, services ranges from those that require special skills like programming and web development to those that may not really require any specialized skill like copywriting, data entry, transcribing, tutoring among others.

Services that can be rendered as a freelancer varies a lot. they include programming, writing, copy writing, graphics creation/editing, data entry, singing, translation etcetera.

GET PAID TO POST
There are are also cool forums that are paying by posting meaningful Information on their site, though, I'm a newbie in this but I believed a forum like Trendri is a great forum for this kind of online business.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money completing surveys is quite very cool but it is definitely not the coolest way of making money. the fact that there are some people that are not supported in some survey platforms is even an indication that there are better ways in which you can make money on the internet.

The first thing you should do if you really want make a lot of money on the internet is to gather proper knowledge and understanding of how that particular venture works and after that you can start applying what you have learnt.

Working of paid to post platforms is even much better than taking online surveys because there is consistent earnings on paid to post platforms and the only thing you need to do is that you need to be very consistent and serious. You can venture into about two or three of them and combine them and at the end of every month you can make reasonable amount of money for yourself.

One of the best businesses I can recommend for anyone is affiliate marketing because it can give you the opportunity to make money passively on the internet. Cryptocurrency trading is also very viable but at the same time risky.