3 Top Clever ways to Use Fiverr to make money.

R.Mustapha

Hey
I'm back again to share with you guys the top 3 ways I generally use to make money with Fiverr, For those of you that don't know what Fiverr is here is a small intro about it
  • What is Fiverr
Fiverr is a Freelance website where you can offer services or buy them this is done by joining the website and posting anything (service) that you're good at, this service can be :
  1. translating to your native language or any other languages that you master
  2. Designing logos or flyers...etc
  3. writing articles ...etc
  4. much more various services...
The name Fiverr came from "five" which means that the minimum amount you can pay for a service is $5, however, there are services there that cost more than $1000
  • Let's now dig into the Core of the subject
1st smart way: Join apply for services there, then go to Fiverr and post a request with the same requirements :
example 1: applying for a logo design for $40, hire someone to give you designs to post there when your client is satisfied, pay the Fiverr freelancer, with the money you get from your client. ($40-$7=$33)You can do that with any service there.
2nd smart way: Join , when someone buys your service, head to Fiverr and buy for as low as $5 to $7, and get up to $30 profit.
3rd smart way
: there are people that are looking for services and willing to pay a high amount of money for Google Adsense approval. but they lack the means to do so, what you need to do is to find groups in social media that are discussing these matters, when you build relationships with them you can use Fiverr,
the average cost of that service including building a website is $40, but you can sell it for about :$70 to $125 outside of fiver
There must be people here that have tried one of these tricks.
Good Luck everyone.

Queentener

This is not this is not the first time I'm hearing of fiverr,but I must commend you, you did a great job breaking it down I will find time and read more about it on the internet, I think it's something I should be able to do, and since it's paying because people talk about it a lot but you explained it in a simple way, making it easy for people to understand, thanks I will surely look into it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The two major sites I have been hearing about for online gigs is fiverr and up work. Fiverris very popular and a lot of people make some cool cash working there. My mentor, makes over 1.5 k dollars per month on fiverr. I have been contemplating going fully on fiverr but I had the competition there is very fierce. But I know with the right skills I will definitely succeed.

Ekuvero

Fiverr has been a source of wealth and job creation for many people with your digital skills they are a lot of people in sites like fiverr and upwork who are ready to pay for your services with you working from the confort of your home without stress though the competition their is fierce but with good marketing skills and perfect jobs you would be refer to people who are in search of hiring a skilled person in your field and you might be lucky to be hired

Chommyluv

The best place on the internet where we can make good morning for being freelancer is through fiverr. Fiverr is a great marketplace where different talented people gather to showcase and market their talents for money. You can work there as a freelancer or you can decide to hire an expert to do some job for you at a very low cost while you sell the same job for profit.

freelancermaria

I have a Fiverr account but I have no luck in finding a job. That's why I have decided to try OnlineJobs.Ph. I got a job two years ago and I am still working for them up to this day. However, I want to give Fiverr a shot, still. Maybe I need to create a winning job ad so clients will get to notice me this time.

Haypril

Fiverr has been one of the oldest paying freelancer website with millions of users be it the freelancer or the person demanding for services. With what you have taken time to explain, I think the platform will be less competitive for any users that were lucky enough to come across your post and surely, such user will earn more in few days compared to what he or she earns before.