3 Great Ways To Make Passive Income While Living In A Tier 3 Country

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Generating passive income is never an easy thing. The sad thing is that you may actually end up struggling more when it comes to making passive income in case you live in certain regions. people living in Tier 3 countries usually have a much harder time making money online. So how can you make money online?

Online Blogging

Blogging is a great way to make money regardless of whether you live in a Tier 1 country or a Tier 3 country. I think that blogging has no borders or boundaries. You may start a blog about anything and try to write great content for your blog. When you get enough traffic, you can place adds on your blog and even place affiliate Links.

Paid Forums

Paid forums have been the best way to make money for those who live in a Tier 3 country. There are a few great paid forums where you can make some money in case you are searching for online work. You can make money by sharing your knowledge and also learn many things at the same time.

Freelancing And Micro job Sites

Freelancing is a good way to make money if you live in a Tier 3 country. Despite the fact that many websites prefer native English speakers, there are a few platforms where ESL writers are also accepted. There are many micro job sites which could also be utilized to make money.

E

eldavis

I have been earning from paid forums for some time now. I would like to ask, what other legit paid to post forums do you know of besides bizdustry, forumcoin and beermoneyforum?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that it is very much possible for you to make passive income no matter your country of residence because what matters most at times especially when it comes to the big online businesses, is your level of knowledge and understanding of how that particular business works.

Take affiliate marketing for example, you can actually make a lot of money no matter your country of residence but what matters about the amount of money you can make from it, is your level of knowledge. The only way you may be disadvantaged as someone in a tier 3 country is if you want to make money taking online surveys or some kind of websites.

You talked about using freelancing as a passive income method; I don't think so because freelancing involves you to be very active in doing some jobs before you can make money. Passive income income simply means making money while you are doing little things or absolutely nothing. this does not mean that you will make money without doing anything but you will make money by the work you have done some time ago which may be some months ago or some years ago.

When you'retalking about passive income methods online, you should be talking about blogging, affiliate marketing, cryptocurrency investment, stock investment and a lot of others.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It will shock the poster that he was only succeeded in mentioning only one way in making passive income. Other ways listed are not passive income generator but normal way of making money online. This will make me explain the meaning of passive income for clarity sake and for educational sake.

Passive income is a way of making money which doesn't involve the presence of the person. This only means that you don't need to be actively involved in the process of making money when it comes to passive income. Definitely, we can now guess the one that falls into this category from what the poster listed.

Blogging is no doubt not only one of the ways by which passive income can be made but also the easiest way of making passive income. Posts that have been written for decades are still capable of giving bloggers money.

Affiliate marketing is also one of the ways money can be made passively as well. This involves marketing products for money. However, before one can record success in this type of passive income, there must be promotion of good niches. The more people are willing to buy the products, the more the person is having more chance of making huge money from the project.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
poster are you sure we can make passive income from freelancing, because freelancing needs you being available for any task that you would be given, so I don't think you can sleep and be making money off it. passive income I believe is about making money without having to necessarily labor for it. I think investing does it better when it comes to passive income making than freelancing which is like the Normal job we do to earn money

Sheebaparveen

1. create e-books
  2. rent home
  3. creative a course

Mika

VIP Contributor
Blogging is a good passive income source, however, forum posting and freelancing, and micro-jobs are not actually passive income sources.
If you are based in low tier country and if you are looking for passive income ideas, here are two ideas that you can try.
Renting your property: If you have a car, a house, land, godown, a flat, music equipment, light equipment, etc, you can rent out these things and make passive income. Renting an apartment to Airbnb is one of the best ways to make money by renting your property.
Flipping retail products: You can acquire products from suppliers and resell these products to make passive money. This requires expert-level digital marketing skills.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I understand the fact that limited opportunities are usually there whenever you are from below world country but that does not necessarily mean that you cannot be able to make money online especially if you are willing to be hardworking and to be committed as well.

For example anybody that has access to a hosting service and internet supply can be able to start a blog . The cheapest web hosting that I know is bluehost and you can be able to kick start it with just 36 dollars in a year. You can start by building a small WordPress site then start by posting at least three articles in a week . By the end of the year your blog should be up for monetization and then you can start promoting it with energy .

You can also be able to make some passive income if you want to invest in cryptocurrency . You can be able to provide liquidity for some decentralized finance organisations or if possible buy cryptocurrency and then stake it. There are some liquidity pools that can be able to give you up to 9% and as much as 25% for every morning that you inject in it .