3 Free Resources to Learn Digital Marketing

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You don’t have to go to college or spend thousands of dollars on courses to learn digital marketing. Here are 3 free resources to learn digital marketing.

Neil Patel Training Center (NeilPatel.com/trainings): The course is tailor made for every digital marketing platforms, including various social media. The course provides everything you need from worksheets, to home assignments. The lessons are actionable.

Hubspot Academy (hubspots.com): They provide certification courses on everything from social media marketing, email marketing to general digital marketing. These courses have a lot of reputation. You can even put on your resume, or linkedin profile.

Backlinko: Google makes 8 algorithm changes per day on average? How do you cope up with that? You need data to overcome the challenges. Backlinko provides data and stats that can help you excel with your digital marketing.

I have used all these platforms to build my digital marketing skills and knowledge and I can assure that these platforms will also help you

Mika

VIP Contributor
I went to an MBA class where I studied subjects like Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Investment, etc. I do a lot of work and one of them is a digital marketing and social media marketing. In my marketing class, we were taught about digital marketing, however, we were never told how can we actually do digital marketing. I mean we were not taught how to advertise on Google search or Facebook, how to run ads on Tiktok, etc. Thus, I did not learn digital marketing by going to college, the marketing I learned in college was too theoretical, without any use case. I learned marketing through the courses like these. I would like to add a few more free resources. Search Engine Round Table is a platform that provides data on SEO and Digital Marketing. You can utilize the data in your own marketing campaign. Mailchimp Marketing Library is another useful free resource. this is important especially if you do email marketing.

Hasan12

Here are 3 Free Resources created for agencies and digital marketers. Each of these offers free training courses, assistance, and tools you can use right away, while business is a little slow.

1. Moz Academy​

2. Buffer​

3. Yoast​