3 Easy Ways to get Backlinks to Your Website.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
You must have known the importance of backlinks on your website if you read my previous post on ( Critical Reasons You Should Have Backlinks on Your Website ). It totally depends on the kind of content you create, your niche.

What you are about to learn now for free is a demanding skill, a specialty in Seo. Like I said, to get links to your website, you have to make contents that drive links, which I will write about in one of my posts.

Now look at this:

Testimonials

If you are a user of a particular product or services, and you are satisfied with such product, or the company, a testimonial can be displayed by the owner of the product if you can write a catchy success story. This particular content is so useful for business owners that want to sell their products. You can get a link through this process.

Press

This is very effective, but can be hard to get. Journalists are eager to get a story to publish. If you have a story that interests them about your product or business. The press is capable of increasing the reach of your story as other new agencies get news from them to republish too.

Charities

As much as I don't like this idea, it's very effective too. A lot of goodwill can come from charity work. Charities are so eager to publicize firms or businesses that support them. If you help just to generate links, some sort of publicity, it looks like it kicks against moral ethics. But then it's a charity company, they can reciprocate charity, this is what they have been doing.

You can try these methods and send in your feedback on how they worked for you.