3 Businesses That Run on Autopilot

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Running a business might be a great headache because you will have to look into different areas from product development, marketing to generating sales. Therefore you will have to look for businesses that run on auto pilot.

Here are some profitable businesses that run on autopilot

Laundry service: This business will run on autopilot. You will have to install washing machine and your customers will do everything from loading their laundry to drying their laundry to taking out the cleaned clothes, all the while you sit and collect money

Car wash: Install automatic car washing machine. When you have a customer, you do not have to do anything, the machine will clean the car automatically and you can sit relaxed and collect cash.

Vending machine: Buy vending machines, place these machines in a busy place and stock with snacks and drinks. People will come, pay and receive their products all the while you sit relaxed and make money

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am not interested in offline businesses. I have simple reasons. You need a physical location, you need to pay rent, and you need to sit all day long in your store. These are definitely profitable businesses and these businesses of course run on autopilot. However, I will never try these businesses. Having said that those who are looking forward to starting an offline business can definitely try this. You can start these businesses for under $10K, but you might be able to easily make over $500 net in profits from these businesses. If you want to start a business you need to choose a business that does not require a lot of investment and that runs on autopilot. If you are investing a lot of money in your business, you are at a risk. If you are required to do everything manually and do not have an option for automation, you will also end up paying a lot of money on staff salary and your business running cost will be terribly high. When you have high running costs, you might not make as much profit as you could have made if the business was operating with a small workforce.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't think those businesses you mentioned operate in auto pilot, because you as a dry cleaner or laundry personnel, you need to be there all the time, set the washing machine, set your shop in order, receive customers, and wash them one after the other. So, I don't think laundry services can be deemed as an offline business operating in autopilot. Unless you are hiring workers to do the dirty jobs for you and you monitor their progress, such can be said to be running in autopilot dear. In the other hand too, such can be said around car washing venture, it isn't on autopilot, but with the help of the equipments it makes your job easier and not in much stress when someone is doing everything manually. I love the two business options you mentioned, but you need a substantial amount of money to operate any of them. To me, the one that is quite affordable for me is, laundry services, I can operate that one in a medium or small scale, within a semi developed settlement, rent a small shop, and operate gradually, with time I can expand. I am looking up to getting more funds I can get into it.